Amdocs Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
You Can Also Check: Amdocs Recruitment
Amdocs Interview Rounds
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR interview
- Personal Interview
Amdocs Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
Digital Communications Interview Questions
- What are the disadvantages of Analog communication?
- What is Sampling?
- What are the Analog pulse modulation methods?
- What are the Advantages of Digital Communication?
- What is Nyquist Rate?
- Define Pulse amplitude modulation?
- What are different types of digital modulation?
- Define Sampling theorem?
- Define Pulse width modulation?
- How to convert an analog signal into digital signal?
- How many types of samplings are theirs? Explain briefly?
- Define Pulse position modulation?
- Define the functionality of Sampler, Quantizer?
- What is aliasing effect? How to overcome it?
- What is Phase shift keying ( PSK)?
- What are some Coding techniques?
- What is Quadrature Phase-shift Keying (QPSK)?
- What is the difference between Bit Rate and Baud Rate?
- Why is ASK called as ON-OFF keying?
Control Systems Interview Questions
- Which among the following controls the speed of D.Cmotor?
- What should be the nature of bandwidth for a good control system?
- Which system exhibits the initiation of corrective action only after the output gets affected?
- What is the secondary side frequency of transformer?
- What are the various types of the transformer?
- What are the methods of speed control of dc motors?
- What do you mean by transformation coefficient?
- What is the difference between two winding transformers and autotransformer?
- Why transformers and alternators are rated with kVA?
- What is the operating power factor of dc machine?
- What is the value of steady state error in closed loop control systems?
- What is the difference between MI and MC type instruments?
- How are MI meters used for measuring both AC and dc quantities?
- Name the different types of DC and AC starters.
- What is back emf? Give its significance.
- What is the difference between self-excited and separately excited machines?
- Name the types of self-excited dc machine.
- Give the applications of each type of dc motor and dc generator.
- What are the losses in dc machine?
- How is the eddy current loss minimized in dc machine?
- Name the parts of dc machine.
- What is the use of commutator and brushes?
- Name the material used for armature and core of dc machine.
- Why is armature resistance less than field resistance of dc shunt machine?
Amdocs HR Interview questions for Freshers
- Do u have any actual work experience?
- what do u want to do in your life?
- How would you describe your ideal job?
- When did you decide on this career?
- What goals do u have in your career?
- How do u plan to achieve these goals?
- How do u evaluate success?
- What do u think it takes to be successful in this career?
- What accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction in your life?
- If you live your life over again, what would you change?
- Would you like to work with information or with people?
- Are u a team player?
- Why should I choose you?
- Are u a goal oriented person?
- What are your short term goals?
- What is your long-range objective?
- Do you handle pressure well?
- What is your greatest strength?
Amdocs Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
Oracle DBA Interview Questions
- What is Oracle HTTP server?
- What is Oracle Streams?
- What is the difference between database and instance?
- What are the three types of files that make up an Oracle database?
- What is the Oracle Enterprise Manager?
- Name three Oracle Utilities?
- What is the difference between PGA and SGA?
- What is Partial Backup?
- What is admin server?
- What is a rapid clone?
- What are the components of Oracle Applications technology layer?
- What is stream replication?
- What are the components of an Oracle instance?
- What are the main components of an Oracle8 Server?
- What is a log group?
- What are the data types allowed in a table?
- What are the types of privileges?
- What is a partitioned table?
- What is an Oracle view?
- What is the DEFAULT profile?
- What is Change Data Capture?
- What is log switch?
- What is a logical backup?
- What is Global Resource Directory (GRD)?
- What is forms server?
- Which servers are hosted from the application tier?
- What is Streams?
- What background process refreshes materialized views?
- What is the Recovery Manager used for?
- What is the difference between system and object privileges?
- What is the major difference between the clob and blob data types in Oracle Database 1Og?
- What is the difference between an index cluster and a hash cluster?
- What is a recovery catalog?
- What are architectural components of RMAN?
- What is load balancing?
- What is Oracle Applications technology layer?
- What is concurrent processing server?
- What in Streams pool in Oracle 10g?
- What are the different types of memory structure available in Oracle?
- What is the primary duty of the DBA?
Java Developer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between an Abstract class and Interface?
- What is checked and unchecked exceptions?
- What is a user defined exception?
- What is the difference between C++ & Java?
- What are statements in JAVA?
- What is JAR file?
- What is JNI?
- What is serialization?
- What is TreeMap?
- What is Hashtable?
- What is PriorityQueue?
- What is Arrays class?
- We are planning to do an indexed search in a list of objects. Which of the two Java collections should you use: ArrayList or LinkedList?
- Differences between HashMap and LinkedHashMap?
- Why ArrayList is faster than Vector?
- What is the difference between HashSet and TreeSet?
- What is Entry interface?
- Explain about HashMap?
- Explain about LinkedHashMap?
- Differences between HashMap and Hashtable?
- What is IdentityHashMap?
- What is the difference between HashMap and IdentityHashMap?
- What is WeakHashMap?
- What is the difference between HashMap and WeakHashMap?
- What is Comparator interface?
- What are differences between Comparable and Comparator?
- What are differences between arrays and Vector?
- What is Collection API?
- What is Collection framework?
- What is the difference between Collections and Collection?
- Explain about Collection interface?
- Explain about List interface?
- Explain about the Set interface?
- What are limitations of object Arrays?
Linux scripting Engineer Interview Questions
- How will you connect to a database server from Linux?
- What are the different types of commonly used shells on a typical Linux system?
- What is the difference between soft and hard links?
- How will you pass and access arguments to a script in Linux?
- What is the significance of $#?
- Explain about “s” permission bit in a file?
- What are zombie processes?
- I want to connect to a remote server and execute some commands, how can I achieve this?
- What is a super block?
- I have 2 files and I want to print the records which are common to both.
- What are the 3 standard streams in Linux?
- What will happen to my current process when I execute a command using exec?
- Given a file find the count of lines containing word “ABC”.
- What is the use of a shebang line?
- How do we create command aliases in a shell?
- What is an inode block?
- What are the four fundamental components of every file system on Linux?
- How can we find the process name from its process id?
- Write a command sequence to find all the files modified in less than 2 days and print the record count of each
Amdocs HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- Do you initiate or add quality to your work? Have you done so in the past?
- How have you kept up with the professional development over the last three years?
- Describe a project/experience that you found enjoyable and demanding?
- If you were asked to step in your boss’ shoes for a couple of months, how would you go about it?
- Can you give me a list of five things that make you nervous?
- If you want to bring your dog to work but one of your team members is allergic to dogs, what would you do?
- If you found 10 million dollars that belong to nobody, what would you do?
- How many ways do you think there are to find a needle in a haystack?
- If you were into sales, what would you spend more time on, achieving your sales target or creating a good customer experience?
- What has surprised you about the interview process so far?
- How does this particular position and job fit in with your career goals?
- How do you keep yourself updated about your current job and the HR industry?
- Do you have a method or a strategy to measure the quality of your work?
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.