Amazon Walkin Drive in Hyderabad for MBA HR Freshers | 10th July to 14th July 2017
Amazon Walkin Drive for MBA HR Freshers | 10th July to 14th July 2017. Candidates who had completed their MBA Post Graduation and are in a job search for those aspirants the Amazon is offering openings for Backend HR Operations. So the willing candidates whose dream is to get the job in the reputed company like Amazon can grab this chance by applying and attending for the Amazon Walkin Drive for MBA HR Freshers from 10th July to 14th July 2017. At present the company the officials are planning to recruit for the Employee Resource Center Associate position. Candidates should have basic qualifications to attend for the walkin drive that is a candidate should do Masters in the HR, and both fresher and 1 year experienced candidates can apply for this jobs.
The company are looking for the dynamic, talented and organized self-starter candidates for the Employee Resource Center Associate position to join the New Employee Resources team which is located in Hyderabad. The Employee Resource Center at Hyderabad will work continuously with the ERC Team in the United States to provide the variety of HR Services to North American Employees. There is a high competition for the jobs in this famous E-commerce company so contenders who want to work with the Amazon have to qualify the rounds of the selection process conducting by the Amazon. One more important thing is the selected aspirant have to join immediately with Employee Resource Center.
Amazon Recruitment Details 2017
|Name of the Company||Amazon|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||HR Executive|
|Salary||2,00,000 – 2,50,000 Per Annum|
|Industry||Internet / E-Commerce|
Amazon Job Responsibilities
- HRMS data management and support HR process for the US region.
- The candidate has to verify data and perform data entry and have to look for variances and discrepancies in data for correction.
- Submit any corrections needed through Trouble Ticketing, SharePoint and defect log tracking in consultation with the SME.
- Ensure data standards and integrity procedures.
- Responding to inquiries regarding policies and programs including benefits, attendance, and job transfer.
- Respond to document requests including termination agreements, employment verification/visa letters, and reporting requests from HR and Finance.
- Match findings with data information in the system for the right outcome.
- Understand impacts of changes in PeopleSoft system and how these will impact
- Internal/external interfaces.
- Communicate to leads/managers on data findings and escalations.
- Demonstrate the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.
Amazon Basic Qualifications
- The aspirant should possess Masters in HR Freshers or Graduates(Non-Technical) with 0-1 years of HR experience.
- Superior attention to detail and can have an idea about how to escalate.
- Candidate should be comfortable and able to provide feedback regarding the role and work volume.
- Aptitude for working independently with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong Ownership, Bias for Action, Deliver Results, Insist on the Highest Standards.
- MS Office experience required – Proven experience working with Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Amazon Company Profile
How To Apply For Amazon Jobs
Amazon Walkin Drive Details:
- Latest Resume
- An Original ID Proof
- Recent passport size photos
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.