Adobe Company Interview Questions (Technical & HR) For Freshers And Experienced
Adobe Company Interview Questions
Adobe Company Interview Questions: In this section, we have provided some important commonly asked Adobe interview questions which are helpful during interview time. For the contenders who are in long-term unemployment and bored of job seeking life, this is the perfect time to crack a job in a multinational company in a smart way. In this article, we have presented some common interview questions which will be asked in first 5 minutes of every interview round. Being prepared for these interview rounds can help you make a good impression on the interviewer. Also, it can give you confidence for the rest of interview.
Adobe Company Interview Rounds
The general interview rounds for every Adobe company comprises of following rounds
- Online Test
- Technical round
- HR round
- Personal Interview
You Can Also Check: Top 10 HR Interview Questions
The contenders who are qualified in given rounds will be called for further rounds respectively. So we suggest job aspirants should go through this article in order prepare in a perfect and simple way.
Adobe Company Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The applicants will be asked questions from the core subjects from their respective graduation courses. Preparing for an interview thoroughly in advance can go a long way to increasing a contender’s chances. So candidates should prepare various types of interview questions which are mentioned in this article carefully.
Power Systems Interview Questions
- Define Power Factor?
- What is Tariff?
- What is meant by synchronous condenser?
- How can we reduce the effect of corona?
- What is meant by Sag?
- What is corona?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of nuclear power plant?
- What do you mean by a zone of protection?
- What are internal and external faults?
- What do you mean by reach and reach the point of the relay?
- Why does the adjacent zone of protection overlap?
- How do you select the pickup value of a relay?
- How to set the operating time of the relay?
- Explain the operating principle of DTOC and IDMT relays?
- When are the Directional relays used?
- What is the difference between fuse and breaker?
Embedded Systems Interview Questions
- Explain what is embedded system in a computer system?
- Mention what are the essential components of the embedded system?
- Mention how I/O devices are classified for an embedded system?
- Why embedded system is useful?
- Explain what are real-time embedded systems?
- Explain what is microcontroller?
- Mention what is the difference between microprocessor and microcontroller?
- What does DMA address will deal with?
- Explain what is interrupt latency? How can you reduce it?
- Mention what are buses used for communication in an embedded system?
- List out various uses of timers in the embedded system?
- Explain what is a Watchdog Timer?
- Explain what is the need for an infinite loop in embedded systems?
- Explain what is semaphore?
- What is lst file?
- What is EQU?
- How are labels named in assembly language?
- Are all the bits of flag register used in 8051?
- What is the need for an infinite loop in embedded systems?
- Why do we need virtual device drivers when we have physical device drivers?
- What is the need for DMAC in ES?
- How are macros different from inline functions?
- Explain interrupt latency and how can we decrease it?
- How to create a child process in Linux?
- Significance of watchdog timer in Embedded Systems?
- Differentiate between mutexes vs. semaphores?
C- Programming Interview Questions
- What is the use of the size of() function in C?
- What is a modifier in C?
- What are different types of modifiers in C?
- What is enum in C?
- What is void in C?
- What is token in C?
- What are the types of C tokens?
- What is an identifier in C?
- What is the keyword in C?
- List out some keywords available in C language.
- What is constant in C?
- What are the types of constants in C?
- What is variable in C?
- What is the difference between constant and variable in C?
- Can variable name start with numbers?
- What is the difference between variable declaration and variable definition in C?
- What are the different types of variable in C?
- What is a local variable in C?
- What is the global variable in C?
- What is environment variable in C?
- What is an operator in C?
- What are the different types of operators in C?
- What is the syntax for the ternary operator in C?
- What is the arithmetic operator in C?
- What is assignment operator in C?
- What is the relational operator in C?
- What is the logical operator in C?
- What is a bitwise operator in C?
- What are all decision control statements in C?
- What are all loop control statements in C?
You Can Also Check: Adobe Test Pattern
Adobe Company HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The applicants who are called for HR round they should realize that it would be a great opportunity for them to explore their skills in order to get a good impression from the recruiter. So contenders are advised to prepare all the tricky and logical based questions which are clearly given in this section to reduce your search risk.
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- Why are you leaving (or did you leave) this position?
- What was your greatest accomplishment?
- What do you know about our company?
- What did you like least about your prior job?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Which subjects did you dislike and why?
- Where do you see yourself 3-5 years from now?
- Will you relocate?
- Why should I hire you?
- How has your experience prepared you for your career?
- Describe the ideal job.
- What type of supervisor have you found to be the best?
- What made you choose your major?
- Have your university and major met your expectations?
- Which subjects have you enjoyed studying the most and why?
- Do you have plans to continue your education?
- Given the chance, how would you alter your education?
Adobe Company Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The candidates who are going to participate in the technical round should have the complete idea about their core subjects which are mainly related to company’s job profile. By learning more about the job and the company, Applicants are better able to focus their answers on related information.
Big Data Developer Interview Questions
- What are feature vectors?
- Compare Hadoop & Spark?
- Explain the steps in making a decision tree?
- What are real-time industry applications of Hadoop?
- What is logistic regression?
- What are Recommender Systems?
- Explain cross-validation.
- What is Collaborative filtering?
- Does gradient descent methods at all times converge to similar point?
- What are the drawbacks of linear model?
- What is the Law of Large Numbers?
- Explain star schema.
- What are confounding variables?
- How regularly an algorithm must be update?
- What are Eigen value and Eigenvector?
- Why is re sampling done?
- Explain selective bias.
- What are the types of biases that can occur during sampling?
- Explain survivorship bias.
- What are the main distinctions between NAS and HDFS?
- What do you mean by Task Instance?
- Where does Hive store table data by default?
- How to work towards a random forest?
- What is distributed cache and what are its benefits?
- Explain the difference between Name Node, Checkpoint Name Node and Backup Node.
- What are the most common Input Formats in Hadoop?
- What are the core methods of a Reducer?
- What is the difference between Map Side join and Reduce Side Join?
Python Developer Interview Questions
- How do we share global variables across modules in Python?
- How can we pass optional or keyword parameters from one function to another in Python?
- Explain pickling and UN pickling?
- Explain how python is interpreted?
- How is memory managed in python?
- Explain indexing and slicing operation in sequences?
- Explain how to make Forms in python?
- Describe how to implement Cookies for Web python?
- What are uses of lambda?
- When do you use list vs. tuple vs. dictionary vs. set?
- When you need ordered container of things, which will be manipulated, use lists?
- Do they know a tuple/list/dict when they see it?
- Why was the language called as Python?
- What is used to represent Strings in Python? Is double quotes used for String representation or single quotes used for String representation in Python?
- Why cannot lambda forms in Python contain statements?
- Which of the languages does Python resemble in its class syntax?
- Does Python support strongly for regular expressions? What are the other languages that support strongly for regular expressions?
- Why is not all memory freed when Python exits?
- What is a Lambda form?
- What is the optional statement used in a try except statement in Python?
- What is used to create Unicode string in Python?
- What are the uses of List Comprehensions feature of Python?
- Which all are the operating systems that Python can run on?
- What is the statement that can be used in Python if a statement is required syntactically but the program requires no action?
- What is the Java implementation of Python popularly known as?
- What is the method does join() in python belong?
- Does python support switch or case statement in Python? If not what is the reason for the same?
- How is the Implementation of Pythons dictionaries done?
- What is the language from which Python has got its features or derived its features?
- What are the disadvantages of the Python programming language?
- Why is not all memory freed when Python exits?
- Which of the languages does Python resemble in its class syntax?
- Who created the Python programming language?
C++ Developer Interview Questions
- What is C++?
- Differences between C and C++?
- What are the basic concepts of object oriented programming?
- What is a class?
- What is an object?
- What is the difference between an object and a class?
- What is the difference between class and structure?
- Define object based programming language?
- Define object oriented language?
- Define OOPs?
- What is public, protected, and private?
- What is a scope resolution operator?
- What do you mean by inheritance?
- What is abstraction?
- What is encapsulation?
- How variable declaration in c++ differs that in c?
- What are the c++ tokens?
- What do you mean by reference variable in c++?
- What do you mean by implicit conversion?
- What is the difference between method overloading and method overriding?
- What are the defining traits of an object-oriented language?
- What is polymorphism?
- What do you mean by inline function?
- What is the difference between a NULL pointer and a void pointer?
- What is difference between C++ and Java?
- What do you mean by multiple inheritances in C++?
- What do you mean by virtual methods?
- What do you mean by static methods?
- How many ways are there to initialize an int with a constant?
- What is a constructor?
- What is destructor?
- What is an explicit constructor?
- What is the Standard Template Library?
- What problem does the namespace feature solve?
- What is the use of ‘using’ declaration?
- What is a template?
- Differentiate between a template class and class template?
- What is the difference between a copy constructor and an overloaded assignment operator?
- What is a virtual destructor?
Senior Java Developer Interview Questions
- What is the catch or declare rule for method declarations?
- What is the difference between a Menu Item and a Checkbox Menu Item?
- What is a task’s priority and how is it used in scheduling?
- What class is the top of the AWT event hierarchy?
- When a thread is created and started, what is its initial state?
- Can an anonymous class be declared as implementing an interface and extending a class?
- What is the range of the short type?
- What is the range of the char type?
- In which package are most of the AWT events that support the event-delegation model defined?
- What is the immediate super class of Menu?
- What is the purpose of the finally clause of a try-catch finally statement?
- What is the argument type of a program’s main() method?
- Which Java operator is right associative?
- What is the Locale class?
- Can a double value be cast to a byte?
- What is the difference between a break statement and a continue statement?
- What must a class do to implement an interface?
- What method is invoked to cause an object to begin executing as a separate thread?
- Name two sub classes of the Text Component class?
- What is the advantage of the event-delegation model over the earlier event inheritance model?
- Which containers may have a Menu Bar?
- How are commas used in the initialization and iteration parts of a for statement?
- What is the purpose of the wait(), notify(), and notify All () methods?
- What is an abstract method?
- How are Java source code files named?
- What is the relationship between the Canvas class and the Graphics class?
- What are the high-level thread states?
- What value does read () return when it has reached the end of a file?
- Can a Byte object be cast to a double value?
- What is the difference between a static and a non static inner class?
- What is the difference between the String and String Buffer classes?
- If a variable is declared as private, where may the variable be accessed?
- What is an object’s lock and which objects have locks?
- What is the Dictionary class?
- How are the elements of a Border Layout organized?
- What is the % operator?
- When can an object reference be cast to an interface reference?
- What is the difference between a Window and a Frame?
- Which class is extended by all other classes?
- Can an object be garbage collected while it is still reachable?
Adobe Company HR Interview Questions For Experienced
As this round plays a key role for your dream destination in Adobe Company you should be prepared well before the interview date. Advance preparation can make you tension free which will lead to improve your thinking power during interview time.
- Which part-time job did you enjoy the most and why?
- Do you or have you in the past experimented with illegal drugs?
- Do you drink alcohol socially?
- Which is more important to you, your salary or your job?
- What sorts of things cause you stress, and how do you deal with them?
- What have you found to be the biggest source of motivation in your life?
- Do you like to work independently or as a team?
- What kind of work environment do you like the best?
- In what ways have you learned from your mistakes?
- How would you develop team spirit among the people that you supervise?
- In what areas do you need to improve your skills?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What personal achievement are you most proud of?
- What do you have on your home network?
- What project that you have built are you most proud of?
- What are your daily news checks?
- How would trace route help you find out where a breakdown in communication is?
- Why have you been out of work so long, and how many others were laid off?
- If employed, how do you manage time for interviews?
Hope you got an overview of Adobe company interview questions after reading this entire article. For more details and updates regarding Adobe Company interview process and questions keep visiting our website. Also, you can bookmark our page in order to avoid search risk.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.