Accenture Interview Questions (Technical, HR) for Freshers and Experienced
Accenture Interview Questions
In this article, we are giving the most popular and frequently asked Accenture Interview Questions. The aspirants who have a cherished dream of getting settle down in Accenture Company, it is the right place to achieve your goal in a proper way. Yes, we are provided information about various Interview Questions which are very helpful for the applicant during interview time. Accenture is one of the most reputed multinational companies in India with it’s headquartered in Noida, New Delhi. The competition for Accenture Company would in peaks so contenders should be prepared well before the interview schedules. In order to hit a job in Accenture Company easily, we are presenting various interview questions for both Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Accenture Interview Rounds
The basic rounds in Accenture interview selection procedure involve
- Written/Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview (Telephonic/Manual)
Contenders are advised to know about all the detailed pattern of each round for giving a better performance during interview time. The contenders who are successfully qualified in each round will be allowed for further rounds respectively. The intenders who are fortunately clear all the rounds will be called for personal interview which is the final round to reach your dream job.
Accenture Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Contenders who are qualified in online tests and relevant tests (Group Discussion, JAM session, etc.,) prior to this round will be called for technical round. The interview process in this section is purely based on core subjects. So, eligible candidates should gain a grip on previous academics core subjects.
JAVA Interview Questions
- What are the differences between arrays and collections?
- What are the differences between arrays and the Array List?
- What are the differences between arrays and Vector?
- What is Collection API?
- What is the Collection framework?
- What is the difference between Collections and Collection?
- Explain about the Collection interface?
- Explain the List interface?
- Explain about the Set interface?
- Explain the Sorted Set interface?
- Explain about Navigable Set?
- What are the major enhancements in 1.4 version of the collection framework?
- Explain about Tree Set?
- What are the differences between List and Set interfaces?
- What is a Comparable interface?
- Explain the Queue interface?
- Explain the Map interface?
- Explain about Sorted Map?
- Explain about Navigable Map?
- Explain about the Array List class?
- What is Random Access Interface?
- Explain about Linked List class?
- Explain about Vector class?
- What is the difference between Array List and Vector?
- How we can get a synchronized version of the Array List?
- What is the difference between the size and capacity of a Collection Object?
- What is the difference between Array List and Linked List?
- What are legacy classes and interfaces present in the Collections framework?
- What is the difference between Enumeration and Iterator?
- What are the limitations of Enumeration?
- What is the difference between enum and Enumeration?
- What is the difference between the Iterator and List Iterator?
- Explain about the Hash Set class?
- If we are trying to insert duplicate values in Set what will happen?
- What is Linked Hash Set?
MS Outlook Interview Questions
- What is HTTP Protocol?
- What is the SMTP Protocol?
- Explain Email Ports?
- What is the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)?
- What is Incoming Mail Server?
- How to clear the search history?
- What is POP3 Protocol?
- What is IMAP Protocol?
- Explain Email Protocol?
- Explain Extended Reminders for multiple Task folders?
- How to make contacts appear in the Address Book?
- Explain custom toolbars?
- How to archive to avoid losing data?
- How to prompt for profiles?
- How to delete a .pst file from a profile?
- How to delete MS Outlook folders?
- How to export Outlook folders to another format?
- How to back up Outlooks stuff?
- How to work with your .pst file?
You Can Also Check: Accenture Test Pattern
QA Tester Interview Questions
- What is the difference between QA and software testing?
- What is Test ware?
- What is the difference between build and release?
- What are bug leakage and bug release?
- Explain the steps for Bug Cycle?
- What is branch testing and what is boundary testing?
- What is agile testing and what is the importance of Agile testing?
- What is a Test case?
- What are the tools used by a tester while testing?
- What is the difference between QA, QC and Software Testing?
- When to start QA in a project?
- What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity Testing?
Accenture HR Interview Questions For Freshers
HR round act as a soul of the entire interview process, The questions asked in this round will be based on candidate skills and intelligence. The mode of the questions will be simple but typical to answer. So contenders should be aware of frequently asked interview questions as mentioned below.
- If employed, how do you manage time for interviews?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- Do you know anyone who works for us?
- Where would you really like to work?
- Can you describe how you solved a work or school problem?
- How does this position compare with others you’re applying for?
- If you won the lottery, would you still work?
- Tell me about yourself?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why have you applied for this particular job?
- What expectations do you have from your first job?
- Accenture Technical Interview questions for Experienced
- This is the round where you can exhibit your technical skills.
Accenture Company is always looking forward to recruiting a technically stuffed candidate along with good communication skills. So, applied candidates should go through the entire given interview questions without any fail.
Linux/Unix Engineer Interview Questions
- What is Linux?
- What is the difference between UNIX and LINUX?
- What is BASH?
- What is the Linux Kernel?
- What is LILO?
- What is a swap space?
- What are the basic components of Linux?
- What is the importance of the GNU project?
- What is UNIX?
- How can you find out how much memory Linux is using?
- How do you open a command prompt when issuing a command?
- What are the key features of the Korn Shell?
- What are the symbolic links?
- Does the Ctrl+Alt+Del key combination work on Linux?
- How do you change permissions under Linux?
- Differentiate multiuser from multitasking.
- What are the hard links?
- What are filenames that are preceded by a dot?
- What are daemons?
- What are the environmental variables?
- What is grep command?
- How do you insert comments in the command line prompt?
- What is a directory?
- What is command grouping and how does it work?
- How can you check the memory status?
- Explain how you can find a file using Terminal?
- Explain how to enable curl on Ubuntu LAMP stack?
.NET Architect Interview Questions
- What are the parts of ADO.NET?
- What are the different types of Commands available with Data Adapter?
- What is the difference between an ADO.NET Dataset and an ADO Recordset?
- What is the Difference between Namespace and Assembly?
- What is the difference between early binding and late binding?
- What is Intermediate Language?
- What is the Common Language Runtime?
- What is Manifest?
- What are the code contracts?
- Name the classes that are introduced in the System numeric’s namespace?
- What is the managed extensibility framework?
- Explain memory-mapped files?
- What is the Common Type System (CTS)?
- What is aspect-oriented programming?
- How do you implement a prototype pattern in .NET?
- Explain the difference between a class and an object?
- Explain what LINQ is?
- What do the following acronyms in the .NET stand for IL, CIL, and MSIL?
- Explain what inheritance is, and why it’s important?
- Mention the execution process for managed code
- Is there a way to suppress the finalize process inside the garbage collector forcibly in .NET?
- How can you instantiate a tuple?
- How do you convert a string into an integer in .NET?
- Describe the compilation process for .NET code?
- What Are Boxing And Unboxing?
- How do you create threading in .NET? What is the namespace for that?
- What is Method overloading?
- What is the difference between int and int32?
- What is the role of the Data Reader class in ADO.NET connections?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Microsoft-provided data provider classes in ADO.NET?
- What are acid properties?
- Angular JS Developer
- What is Angular JS?
- Who created Angular JS?
- Explain what are the key features of Angular.js?
- Tell me which browser does Angular work with?
- Explain what is testability like in Angular?
- Why this project is called “Angular JS”? Why the namespace is called “ng”?
- Tell me does Angular use the jQuery library?
- Explain what is scope in Angular.js?
- Explain about services in Angular.js?
- With options on page load how you can initialize a select box?
- Explain what are directives? Mention some of the most commonly used directives in Angular.js application?
- Mention what are the advantages of using Angular.js?
- Explain what Angular JS routes do?
- Explain what is data binding in Angular.js?
- What makes angular.js better?
- Explain what is string interpolation in angular.js?
- Explain what is directive and Mention what are the different types of Directive?
- Explain what is linking function and type of linking function?
- Explain what is injector?
- Explain what is the difference between a link and compile in angular.js?
- Explain what is factory method in angular.js?
- Mention what are the styling form that ng Model adds to CSS classes?
- Mention what are the characteristics of “Scope”?
- Explain what is DI (Dependency Injection) and how an object or function can get a hold of its dependencies?
- Mention what are the advantages of using Angular.js framework?
- Explain the concept of scope hierarchy? How many scopes can an application have?
- Explain what is the difference between angular.js and backbone.js?
- Is Angular JS a library, framework, plug in or a browser extension?
- Tell me which browser does Angular work with? What is a scope in Angular JS?
- Can you explain the concept of scope hierarchy? How many scopes can an application have?
- Is Angular JS a templating system?
- SQL Server Administrator
- What is the SQL server?
- What the difference is between TRUNCATE and DELETE commands?
- What is OLTP?
- Define Normalization?
- What is the difference between clustered and non-clustered index?
- What is the System Database in SQL server 2008?
- What are the different locks in SQL Server?
- What are the different types of Sub-Queries?
- What are the constraints? Explain different types of constraints?
- What is NOT NULL Constraint?
- What is log shipping?
- What is Cross Join?
- What is Self Join?
- What is a default constraint?
- What is the difference between Triggers and Stored Procedure?
- What are the properties of Sub–Query?
- Where are SQL server users’ names and passwords are stored in SQL server?
- What are the types of subscriptions in SQL Server replication?
- Define Unique Key?
- Define Joins?
- Define Indexes?
- What is the difference between primary keys and foreign keys?
- Define Clusters?
- What are some of the objects held in a database?
- What is the difference between the HAVING clause and the WHERE clause?
- Name the three types of user-defined functions?
- What is an identity column?
- What component installs the OLEDB and ODBC drivers?
Accenture HR Interview Questions For Experienced
As the questions are quite tricky to answer candidates are advised to refer all the interview questions mentioned in this section carefully.
- Why do you want to leave your current employer?
- Why have you been out of work so long, and how many others were laid off?
- What have your achievements been to date?
- What bugs you about coworkers or bosses?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What do you like about your present job?
- What do you dislike about your present job?
- Do you have a referral in our company?
- Are you ready to relocate?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- Are you open to working in shifts?
For more details and interview questions keep searching our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark our page in order to avoid the search burden.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.