ABN Andhra Jyothi Jobs 2017-2018 | ABN Andhra Jyothi Careers
ABN Andhra Jyothi Recruitment 2017-2018
To attend for the interview before candidates can take the courses related to this field and can attend for the interview in the below mentioned address. Both the freshers and as well as experienced contenders can also apply for the ABN Andhra Jyothi Careers. Candidates can find the complete details regarding the jobs like eligibility criteria, Salary etc. Our advice to the candidates is to refer the complete details furnished on this page. Visit our website All India Jobs frequently for the latest updates.
ABN Andhra Jyothi Vacancy Details
|Company Name||ABN Andhra Jyothi|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in ABN Andhra Jyothi
- Advertisement Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Advertisement Executives
- Camera Operator
- Costume Designer
- Location Manager
- Video Controller
- Set Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Foley Artist
- Production Manager
- Boom Operator
- Vision Mixer
- Production Designer
- Duet Operator
- Television Producer
- ADR Editor
- Stunt Coordinator
- Production Assistant
- Technical Director
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Graphics Coordinator
- Title Designer
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Floor Manager
- Casting Director
- Male Actor
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Stage Manager
- Screen Writer
- Dubbing Assistant
ABN Andhra Jyothi Company Profile
|Company Name||ABN Andhra Jyothi|
|Launched||15th October 2009|
|Network||Amoda Broadcasting Network|
|Head Office Address||Hyderabad, Telangana State, India|
ABN Andhra Jyothi Selection Process
ABN Andhra Jyothi Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in advertising, journalism or marketing.
- Should estimate the campaign’s budget and approve the advertising material.
- Include forming and directing the business strategy for advertising, implementing advertising campaigns and supervising various advertising-related departments.
- Ability to make swift decisions, work through stressful situations and solve problems quickly
- Creative personality.
- Effective management and supervising skills.
- Need a bachelor’s degree with training in the areas of public relations, marketing research and strategies, product development, sales management, and promotion techniques.
- Should need to possess the ability to meet deadlines and organize details.
- Able to work as team leader of a marketing campaign, responsible for delegating assignments and keeping team members motivated.
- Should have good all-round knowledge of interior design and architecture and the history.
- Practical understanding of building and construction.
- Excellent freehand drawing, perspective, and technical drawing skills.
- Able to possess a good eye for decoration and detail.
- Should have good communication skills and show diplomacy and sensitivity when working with artists and crew.
- Be tidy and presentable.
- Have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Able to understand the difference between online and offline editing, masters and dubs.
- Some knowledge of safe food handling.
- Candidates should have complete knowledge on the Post Production process.
- Should be able to type.
- The aspirant should have good IT skills.
- Have a good standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Be able to operate telephone and communication systems.
- Understanding of relevant health and safety laws and procedures.
ABN Andhra Jyothi Office Address
How To Apply For ABN Andhra Jyothi Jobs
Latest TV Jobs | Media / Film Industry Vacancies
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.