ABB Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
ABB Interview Questions
You Can Also Check: ABB Recruitment
ABB Interview Rounds (Selection Process)
- Online Test (Aptitude, Reasoning, English & Programming)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
ABB Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
control systems Interview Questions
- Why is regulation so important for transformers and alternators?
- What are the parts of the synchronous machine? Name the material used in various parts.
- Why is synchronous motor referred as a doubly excited machine?
- What is the result of varying the excitation of the synchronous motor?
- What is a slip of an induction motor?
- Why is always the induction motor running with less than the speed of rotating magnetic field?
- What is slip frequency?
- What will happen when the slip is 100% and zero?
- What are the types of 3 phase induction motors?
- How is the starting torque improved in slip ring induction motor? Justify mathematically.
- Why is 3 phase induction motor referred as rotating transformer with short-circuited secondary?
- What is the use of end rings in squirrel cage induction motor?
- Why transformers have the highest efficiency than any other electrical machine?
Power Systems Interview Questions
- What do you mean by substation? Give some details.
- What are internal and external faults?
- What are the basic requirements for setup a substation?
- What do you mean by reach and reach the point of the relay?
- What are the various types of tariff?
- Why do the adjacent zones of protection overlap?
- What is meant by synchronous condenser?
- How do you select the pickup value of a relay?
- Define Power Factor.
- What is the difference between fuse and circuit breaker?
- What is different between resistance grounding system and resistance earthing system?
- What is meant by Sag?
- What is the difference between fuse and breaker?
- What is corona?
- When are the Directional relays used?
- How can we reduce the effect of corona?
- Explain the operating principle of DTOC and IDMT relays?
- What is Tariff?
- How to set the operating time of the relay?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of nuclear power plant?
- What do you mean by a zone of protection?
ABB HR Interview Questions For Freshers
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why do you believe we should hire you?
- What knowledge do you have about the company?
- What do you consider to be your best strength?
- Will you be comfortable working as an individual contributor?
- Why were you laughing in the interview lawn?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why are you interested in working for us?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
- Why do you want to leave your current company?
ABB Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Documentation Specialist Interview Questions
- As a document control specialist, what would you consider “a job well done”?
- In your life, what experiences have been most important to you that related to documentation specialist?
- What are your special skills as a documentation specialist?
- What is the purpose of Slide Views?
- What are the challenges of marketing IPR? How do you approach a marketing challenge?
- What have you learned from your past jobs that related to documentation specialist?
- How can one customize the Ribbon?
- What is a Backstage View?
- What has been your biggest achievement as a documentation specialist?
- What position would you prefer on the team focusing on a task?
- What is the purpose of Slides tab?
- Name a time when you identified strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions to problems. What was the impact?
- What is the purpose of Ribbon?
- Would you be willing to create a system such as the one you mentioned for our organization?
- What are most common mistakes for documentation specialist job and how to solve them?
- Tell us of a failure that you have gone through recently.
- What does PowerPoint environment contain?
- How do you apply ISO 9001 for your Clinical documentation specialist job?
- What have you done to improve your knowledge for a Documentation Specialist Position in the last year?
- What are top 3 skills for documentation specialist?
- Can presentation be created without slide master?
- What is new in Powerpoint 2010?
- How to Compare Two Presentations?
- Do you have any questions?
- Give me an example of when you thought outside of the box. How did it help your employer?
- How to create a Custom Show?
- What field experience do you have for a Documentation Specialist Position?
- How to Create Handouts of a Presentation?
Testing Engineer Interview Questions
- What is Acceptance Testing?
- What are the disadvantages of Manual Testing?
- What is Accessibility Testing?
- What are the drawbacks of Test Automation?
- What is Ad-Hoc Testing?
- What is Vendor tool and give examples?
- What is Open Source Tool and give example?
- What is an In-house tool?
- What are the modes of downloading content on mobile from the server?
- What is Streaming?
- What is Agile Testing?
- What is the difference between Automation Tools and Management Tools?
- What is Application Binary Interface (ABI)?
- Who uses QTP Tool?
- What is Application Programming Interface (API)?
- What type of Scenarios can be automated?
- What is Automated Software Quality (ASQ)?
- What is Regression Testing?
- What is Automated Testing?
- What are the important operations in Database Testing?
- What is Backus-Naur Form?
- Is there any difference between Mobile Testing and Mobile Application Testing?
- What is Basic Block?
- What are value added Services in Mobile Application Testing?
- How to test the MMS application?
- Is there any automation tool for mobile application testing?
Sales Manager Interview Questions
- Give an example of a time when you involved the sales team and/or other departments in a decision making process.
- Tell me about some times when you have had to make very quick decisions with limited data or information.
- Describe a time when you had to build a collaborative relationship with another department in order to achieve a sales goal.
- How do your salespeople know what you expect of them?
- How do you set priorities for yourself?
- How often do you meet individually with salespeople?
- Provide me an example of when your ethics were tested.
- Would you consider analyzing data or information a strength? Why or why not?
- What do you do when a top salesperson is bored and wants more responsibility?
- How do you typically deal with under-performers?
- What kind of financial reports have you done on a regular basis?
- Tell me about the most recent time you had to fire a salesperson.
- What motivates you as a sales manager?
- What part of a sales managers’ job frustrates you most?
- Give me some examples of how you have managed salespeople who have big egos.s
- What type of salespeople frustrates you the most?
- Describe a time when you anticipated a potential problem and what you did about it.
- What have you done specifically to foster a customer focused culture on your team?
- How many employees have you been responsible for managing?
- Give me some examples of how you continually grow the talents and skills of your salespeople.
- What do you think are the biggest challenges our industry faces right now?
- Describe a time when you were able to come up with a new idea or way of doing something and how it helped sales.
- How do you identify talents in others?
ABB HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What characteristics would you search for inside a boss?
- Let me know about a period when you assisted resolve a dispute between others.
- What’s been your greatest professional disappointment?
- Do you consider you’re overqualified for this position?
- How can you offer to make amends for your lack of skill?
- Have you got any queries for me personally?
- Do you know the hardest choices to create?
- Do you’d rather work individually or on the team?
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.