10TV Recruitment 2017-2018
Before applying for the 10TV Jobs candidates have to check whether they are eligible enough and appropriate for the specified role. The important quality required by the candidate in the Television field is should be able to communicate with the new people. Candidates have to perform well and have to show their skills to crack the job at the time of interview process. Keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in frequently for latest updates.
10TV Channel Career Details
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
|You Can Also Check|
Latest Job Openings in 10TV
- Camera Assistant (Studio and OB)
- Audio Dubbing Assistant
- Camera Operator
- Costume Designer
- Location Manager
- Video Controller
- Set Designer
- Foley Artist
- Television Producer
- Production Manager
- Boom Operator
- Vision Mixer
- Production Designer
- Duet Operator
- Make-up Artist
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Production Assistant
- Technical Director
- Graphics Coordinator
- Title Designer
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Sound Engineer
- Floor Manager
- Screen Writer
- Casting Director
- Male Actor
- Broadcast Engineer
- Female Actor
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Stage Manager
- ADR Editor
- Dubbing Assistant
10TV Company Profile
|Launched||16th March 2013|
|Head Office Address||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
10TV Selection Process
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Know where to find effects, music, and source material.
- Understand the workings of voice over recording studios.
- Be able to solve any basic technical problems.
- Be aware of industry standard labeling and familiar with audio and dubbing systems.
- Good attention to detail.
- Should have good color vision, and good hand-to-eye co-ordination.
- Working knowledge of how the relevant camera equipment works.
- Good communication skills and show diplomacy and sensitivity when working with artists, production staff, and crew.
- Able to take direction and work as part of a team
- Possess physical stamina for working long hours and moving heavy equipment.
- Should have an understanding of the post-production process.
- Understand different industry formats and basic editing equipment.
- Should understand the principles of off-line and on-line editing.
- Must be familiar with editing systems and graphics.
- He/she must have completed the Diploma in Mass communication and journalism.
- Candidates must possess a good knowledge about the things around them and they must be familiar with the current state of affairs.
- Must and should have a good knowledge in the field of science, literature and history and an enthusiasm to learn more.
- Should be alert and Quick Thinker.
- Able to establish a rapport quickly with production personnel and potential contributors
- Should maintain up-to-date contact lists and be able to access relevant information from various sources.
- Able to explain tactfully and diplomatically if contributors are not suitable
- Should be responsible for handling floats and petty cash.
- Keep accurate records of all income and expenditure.
10TV Office Address
How To Apply For 10TV Jobs
Interested candidates can send their latest resumes to Mail Id: email@example.com