Details about TSPSC Revenue Department Previous Papers
|Name of the Department||Telangana Revenue Department|
|Name of the Post(s)||Deputy Surveyor, Deputy Tahsildars, Junior Assistant, Deputy Collector, VRA, VRO, Junior Assistant (CCL), Office Subordinate, and Other Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||2506 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Telangana PSC Revenue Department Exam Pattern
- For the VRA Exam, we have subjects like Arthematic, Logical and Reasoning.
- For each subject, there are separate marks such as Arithmetic section is for 30 marks, Logical Section is for 10 marks and General Studies for 60 marks.
- The Total VRA Exam is for 100 marks.
- There are no negative marks for the wrong attempt.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- The VRA Exam consists of two parts. The Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I consists of questions from General Knowledge and Telangana Issues for 100 marks.
- Paper II consists of question from the Arithematics and Reasoning for 100 marks.
Download the TSPSC Revenue Department Previous Papers