TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Admit Card 2017: Good News for the candidates who are in search of TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Hall Ticket. Telangana State Public Service Commission is about to release the Admit card for the candidates who are giving TSPSC Degree College Lecturer written test. Admit Card is mandatory for all candidates attending the test as no applicant is permitted into the exam hall without carrying it. All the applicants have to keep the TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Admit Card handy as they were about to give the exam on 16-07-2017. To give a helping hand for the aspirants to get TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Hall Ticket we made this as all the candidates were busy with their preparation. The complete article would definitely be a token of help for the aspirants as we provided the post with all the information related to TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Exam. For more latest recruitments intenders can visit www.allindiajobs.in.
In present days all the aspirants were seeking over vacancies in Telangana State Public Service Commission. Those who qualifies in the specifications provided by TSPSC will be placed across various Government organizations around Telangana State. With the latest TSPSC advertisement, a huge number of candidates have shown their interest by applying for the posts of Lecturer. This was a huge opportunity for the candidates seeking employment in Telangana State Public Service Commission. Aspirants have applied for the post based on the specification and they were about to give a written test for which they were in a requirement with TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Admit Card. If you are not aware of the selection process nothing to worry we also have included it in this article.
TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Degree College Lecturer|
|Number of Vacancies||546|
|Admit Card release date||Updated soon|
|Start Date||10th June 2017|
|Last Date||24th June 2017|
|Category||Admit Card/Hall Ticket|
TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Exam Pattern
|Type of Exam||Papers||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|Paper II||concerned subjects||150||300||150 Min|
- The test is an online computer based test.
- A total number of questions will be 300.
- There will be two question paper in this exam of 150 & 300 marks each.
- Duration for the exam is 120 Minutes.
Important Dates for TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Exam
|Application Start Date||06 June 2017|
|Application Last date||24th June 2017|
|Admit Card Date or Hall Ticket||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||16 July 2017|
|Results date||Updated Soon|
Important Documents to Carry for TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Exam
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Selection Procedure for TSPSC Degree College Lecturer
- Document Verification
Details on TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Admit Card
- Candidates Name
- Registered Number
- Test Centre Code with Address
- Fathers Name
- Examination Date
- Exam Time
- Duration of Exam
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
Steps to Download TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Admit Card 2017
- Visit the Official site www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Check for TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Admit Card Link available in recent notifications.
- Make a click on TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Admit Card once it was found.
- Enter the details in given fields.
- Make a click on the submit Button after filling with details.
- TSPSC Degree College Lecturer Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Make a print out of it which you should carry to the exam hall.