Sunera Technologies Walkin Recruitment Drive On 15th July 2017 – BE, B.Tech and MCA Freshers Jobs
Sunera Technologies Walkin Recruitment 2017 Details
|Experience||0 to 1 Year|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||1,75,000 – 4,25,000 P.A.|
Sunera Technologies Job Description
- Education Qualification:
B.Tech, BE, MCA.
- Branches: CSE, IT, ECE.
- Graduation: 2017.
- Academics: 70% and above in all academics (Mandatory).
- The candidate will be working on cutting edge technologies right
fromthe training period.
- Full stack development exposure on web architectures right from
- The candidate would be trained on
skillsetslike on E-Biz, PeopleSoft, SOA and other technologies
Sunera Technologies Skills Required
- Good programming knowledge in one or more languages.
- Very Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ready to work in rotational shifts including night shifts.
Sunera Technologies Selection Process
The Selection process of SuneraTech consists of 4 rounds. Last round will be taken by Oracle company executives (Client round).
1st Round: Written Test
2nd round: Group Discussion.
3rd round: Personal Interview
4th Round: Client Interview
Also check: AMCAT Syllabus &
SuneraTech Company Profile
Sunera Technologies Salary Details
- Duration CTC per annum in INR
- First 3 Months: 180000
- Next 9 Months: 240000
- 2nd Year: 425000
Training Location: Client Office, Bangalore.
Work Location: Hyderabad.
How To Apply For Sunera Technologies Jobs
Sunera Technologies Walkin Details
Block I, 4th Floor,
NSL Arena Centre, IDA Uppal,
Recruiter Name: Ranadheer Dayatri
Payroll: Initially 2 years is with Suneratech and later with Oracle INDIA.
- Carry PEN, Hard copy of RESUME and Original ID PROOF – Aadhar, PAN, Passport.
- Also, carry 2 photographs.
- Please carry the educational original documents (Just for verification).
- Commitment: 2.0 Yrs of bond including probation period.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.