Details about SSC Junior Hindi Translator Previous Papers
|Name of the Commission||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Combined Junior Hindi Translator|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Number of Vacancies||–|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC JHT Exam Pattern – www.ssc.nic.in
- The SSC JHT Exam consists of two papers they are Paper I and Paper II.
- The Paper I Exam is an objective type and have subjects like General English and Hindi for the exam
- The Paper I consists of 100 question for 100 marks.
- Paper II is a descriptive type exam for 200 marks.
- The Total SSC JHT Exam is for 300 marks.
- There are negative marks for the wrong answer and for each correct answer the marks will be allotted as per the notice.