MSCWB Previous Papers
Brief Details About MSCWB Written Exam | www.mscwb.org
|Name Of The Organization||Municipal Service Commission West Bengal|
|Shortly Known As||MSCWB|
|Name Of The Posts||Executive Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer, Assistant Land Manager, Law Officer, Account cum Audit Assistant, Assistant Treasurer, Computer System Manager, Computer Assistant, Assistant Planner, Junior Assistant Planner, Surveyor, Planning Assistant, Clerk cum Typist, Cashier|
|Number Of Vacancies||29|
|Date Of The Written Exam||Upcoming Months|
|Starting Date To Apply||29th June 2017|
|Closing Date To Apply||28th July 2017|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
Municipal Service Commission West Bengal Previous Year Old Papers
MSCWB Exam Pattern 2017
- The Posts of Assistant Engineer and Sub Assistant Engineer Written Exam is a Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- There are 100 Questions covered in the papers
- Each question carries 2 Marks.
- The Written Exam consists of total 200 Marks.
- For each wrong answer, there is a Negative Marking.
- One Mark will be reduced for Each and Every Wrong Answer.
- The Total time duration of the written Exam is for 2 Hours.
Municipal Service Commission West Bengal Selection Process
Download MSCWB Model Papers – www.mscwb.org