MPSC ESE Admit Card Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Engineering Service Examination|
|Number of Vacancies||188|
|Admit Card Release Date||27th June 2017|
|Exam Date||09 July 2017|
MPSC ESE Hall Ticket
Important dates for MPSC ESE Exam
|Prelims Exam Date||09 July 2017|
|Mains Exam Date|
|Mechanical||20 November 2017|
|Electrical||26 November 2017|
|Civil||17 December 2017|
24 December 2017
MPSC ESE Exam Pattern
Selection Process for Maharashtra PSC ESE
- Written Test (Prelims and Mains)
Important Documents to Carry for MPSC ESE
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License (Issued by RTA)
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID (Current Academic Year)
- Any Other Identity Proof Issued by Gazetteer Officer
Information on MPSC ESE Admit Card
- Aspirants Name
- Registered Number
- Test Center Code with Address
- Fathers Name
- Date of exam
- Exam Time
- Duration of Exam
- Applicants Photo with Signature
- Important Instruction
How to Download MPSC ESE Admit Card 2017
- Visit the Official site www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Check for the MPSC ESE Admit Card (can be found on recent notifications).
- Make a click on the MPSC ESE Admit Card Link.
- Provide the details in the given fields.
- Finally, click the submit button.
- The MPSC ESE Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and make a print out copy which has to be carried to the exam center.