Details about the MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Vyapam|
|Name of the Post||Sub Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date To Apply||1st June 2017|
|Last Date To Apply||15th June 2017|
|Exam Date||8th and 9th July 2017|
|Admit Card Date||5th July 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
In the above table, we have updated all the information about the MP Vyapam Recruitment details in a detailed manner. The official has started receiving the application from the interested candidates. Still, there is time to apply for the MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Jobs. So all the willing candidates can apply for the jobs in the online mode by filling the online application. To give the exam the aspirants have to download the admit card. Candidates have to prepare well for the exam to help them in the preparation we are providing the Syllabus and Exam Pattern on our website. Contenders can also check and download the Previous Papers from our website www.allindiajobs.in.
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Any other ID
Proof proofissued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead.
MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Exam Pattern
|Type of the Exam||Sections||Subject Names||Number of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Written Test||I||General Knowledge||100||200 Marks||3 Hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
- The MP Vyapam Sub Engineer exam consists of two papers for 200 marks.
- This exam is an objective type exam.
- The time duration is 3 hours (180 minutes) and 10 minutes more for reading instruction.
- For every correct answer, the prescribed marks will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking.
Selection Process of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview Round
Steps to Download the MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of MP Vyapam Department i.e; www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Here check for the MP Vyapam link and click on it.
- Now find out for the MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Admit Card 2017 link.
- Give a click on it.
- On the screen, a page will appear with empty columns here enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Now on the screen, your hall ticket will display.
- Take a print out or save for the future use.