Keste Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2017-2018 | Software Engineer Trainee Jobs in Hyderabad
Keste Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2017-2018 | Software Engineer Trainee Jobs in Hyderabad. Keste is recruiting BE, B.Tech graduates with at least 1 to 2 Years experienced freshers for the Software Engineer Trainee Role. Job aspirants must have basic Java knowledge and strong academic background in hands on Programming to grab this job.
Contenders who had completed Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CS, ECE, IT or a related discipline with out any standing arrears can apply for this latest vacancies in Hyderabad through online mode by the following link. Should have Prior experience working with/on web development projects, and the ability to work in a team environment are required. Before going to attend for the Keste Off Campus Recruitment Drive people have a look on Keste Placement Papers and Keste Syllabus, which will help to secure good score in the test.
Aspirants who will perform well in all rounds only those candidates will appoint for the Software Engineer Trainee position. The Selected candidates list will be finalized by the officials of Keste Company. Applicants have to check the entire post to know the information about Keste Off Campus Drive 2017. Keep on visiting All India Jobs for latest updates and accurate data.
KESTE OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Experience||1 to 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
Keste Job Description
- Basic Java Knowledge, with ideally a minimum of 1-2 years of hands-on core Java development (JSP, XML, HTML, etc.)
- Strong academic background in hands-on Programming.
- Prior experience working with/on web development projects.
- Ability and desire to work with a team.
- Desire & ability to train on new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to interface with clients.
- Occasional travel for this role could be up to 50%.
- Required hours for this position will be a traditional work week (i.e. Monday thru Friday from 12 PM to 8:30 PM IST).
Keste Required Experience
- Prior experience in a hands-on Programming or Software Engineer role.
- Prior experience participating in an internship or entry-level job is highly desired.
- Prior experience working on enterprise wide projects.
- Prior experience with ERP Technologies, specifically the Oracle stack is ideal.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CS, ECE, IT or a related discipline is required.
Keste Company Profile
Keste is an award winning, global software solutions and advisory firm focused on B2B and e-commerce solutions. We work as trusted advisors, helping our clients choose and implement the right technology to transform the way they do business. We know integration and we understand its importance in optimizing processes, optimizing the customer experience, lowering costs and even improving cash flow. We have built these game changing, award winning business solutions in many different industries, including high technology, industrial manufacturing, communications, retail and life sciences tailored to the needs of visionary CEOs, CFOs and CSOs.
How To Apply For Keste Jobs
Candidates who are interested in working with Keste company can apply for latest openings in Hyderabad as soon as possible. Who have Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are eligible to apply for these latest vacancies.
Important Credentials Need To Bring During Interview
- Carry Latest Resume
- Need to bring Recent passport photos
- Educational Documents Xerox Copies
- ID Proof issued by government
While going to appear for Keste Recruitment people need to carry above mentioned documents to the particular venue. We suggest the candidates can utilize this opportunity to build their career in the Software Engineer Trainee position.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.