Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2017
Brief Details About Karnataka Bank Clerk PO SO Written Examination | karnatakabank.com
|Name Of The Organization||Karnataka Bank|
|Name Of The Posts||Clerk, PO, SO|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
|Date Of The Exams||Upcoming Months|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Before 10-15 Days Prior To The Exam Date|
You Can Also Check: Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017
Download Clerk PO SO Hall Ticket – karnatakabank.com
Karnataka Bank Exam Pattern 2017
- The Karnataka Bank will conduct written test only through Online Mode.
- Each question consists of 04 options.
- Each question carry’s 01 Mark
- There is 1/4 negative mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper consists of 200 marks.
- Total time duration will be 02 hours (120 Minutes).
Karnataka Bank Selection Process
- Voter card
- College Id card
- Aadhar card
- Pass photo size photo
- Driving license
Steps To Download Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2017
- First all, candidates must visit the official website of Karnataka Bank www.karnatakabank.com
- Homepage will be appear
- Then search for Karnataka Bank Admit Card link
- After that click on the link
- Enter the required details such as application number/registration number and password etc.
- The Karnataka Bank Hall Ticket will be displayed on screen
- Verify your hall ticket details
- Download it
- Take a print for further needs