JNVU Admit Card Details 2017
|University Name||Jai Narain Vyas University|
|Name of Exam||Semister Exams|
|Cources||Under Graduation, Degree and Diploma|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released|
|Years||1st, 2nd and 3rd|
Details on JNVU Admit Card
- Applicant Name
- Roll Number
- Test Centre Code with Address
- Fathers Name
- Examination Date
- Exam Time
- Duration of Exam
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
Important Documents for JNVU Admit Card Exam
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Procedure to Download JUNV Admit Card
Steps to Download JNVU Admit Card 2017
- Visit the Official site www.cipet.gov.in.
- Check for JNVU Admit Card Link on the home page of the official site.
- Make a click on the admit card link once it was found.
- Enter the details in specified fields. (Roll Number or Name, Date of Birth)
- Make a click on the submit Button after providing the specified fields.
- You will be provided with the CIPET JEE Admit Card which must be carried to the exam hall.