INTERGLOBE TECHNOLOGIES OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||InterGlobe Technologies|
|Job Role||IT Trainee Software Engineer,
Associate Software Engineer
|Event Date||17th June 2017|
InterGlobe Job Responsibilities
- Design, code, and develop software modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Identify and troubleshoot bugs in existing software, design and release fixes.
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards, and defined requirements.
- Implement best practices in software
development suchas testing, documenting code, and other practices necessary for delivering sustainable and working software.
- Collaborate with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle, in understanding customer needs and the creation of product
InterGlobe Required Skills
- Good understanding of software technologies.
- Ability to work under tight project timelines.
- Good understanding of the object-oriented approach.
- Passion to excel.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Should take ownership of the assignments delegated.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to simultaneously work with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong analytical and logical skills to address work-related problems.
- Self-motivated, team player, and result oriented.
InterGlobe Relevant Experience Details
- 1 to 2 years.
B.Tech, MCA with excellent academic record and should have relevant IT industry experience.
- Certifications in different technologies will be preferred.
- Exposure to travel domain development is preferred.
InterGlobe Technologies Company Profile
InterGlobe Selection process
- Online Technical Test would be shared with all the Applicants.
- Candidates Selected in online assessment, have to appear for a Face to Face Interview on 17th June 2017 between 9 AM -12 Noon.
- Face to Face interview would comprise of 2 rounds one is Technical Discussion followed by Project Manager round.
- We are looking for resources who can join us by 1st July 2017.
How To Apply For InterGlobe Job Vacancies
- Applicants should attend with a Latest updated Resume
- Government ID Proof
- Educational Documents Xerox Copies
- Carry Recent Passport Photos