IERT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017
Brief Details About IERT Entrance Exam | www.iertadmission.org
|Name Of The Organization||Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology Allahabad|
|Shortly Known As||IERT|
|Name Of The Exam||Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology Entrance Test|
|Date Of The Engineering Exam||22nd June 2017|
|Other Course Exam Date||24th June 2017|
|Availability Of Admit Card||16th June 2017|
IERT Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- Mathematics: Most of the questions selected from Arithmetic, Statistics, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry and Mensuration.
- Physics: Questions will be selected from Kinematics, Measurements, Mechanics, Hydro-Statics etc.
- Chemistry: Contains General & Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry as well as Organic Chemistry.
Courses Offered By The Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT) Allahabad
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Plastic Technology
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- And Other Various Courses
Details Appeared On The Admit Card
- Coordinating Institution
- Roll number
- Venue of Test
- Name of candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photography
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download IERT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017
- Firstly of all students have to visit the official website of The Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology, Allahabad which is www.iertadmission.org.
- Homepage will appear
- Then choose the IERT Admit Card Link which will be available on the home page.
- Now fill the required details like as Registration no, Candidate ID & Password etc.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Your IERT Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.