IBSAT Admit Card 2017 | Download IBSAT Hall Ticket – ibsindia.org
IBSAT Admit Card 2017
IBSAT Admit Card 2017 is the important document for the students who are going to participate in the exam of IBSAT. So every student must carry the admit card to the examination center on the day of the exam conducted by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India. You can download the Admit card from this website. The exam will be conducted on December 21 to 24, 2017. The candidates who registered properly and give their details in the application form will get the IBSAT Hall Ticket 2017. The Hall ticket is issued to the candidates who registered within the time given by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India.The Hall ticket contains important details. Without carrying Hall Ticket no student will not be permitted into the exam hall. In the below section, candidates can also check easy steps to download Admit Card which are given the step-wise manner.
Brief Details About IBSAT Admit Card 2017 | www.ibsindia.org
|Name Of The Organization||Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India|
|Shortly Known As||ICFAI|
|Name Of The Exam||IBSAT|
|Date Of The Exam||21st To 24th December 2017|
|Admit Card Availability Date||Before 10-15 days to the Exam date|
Download IBSAT Hall Ticket 2017
The candidates who are going to pursue the MBA programme from IBS must fill their eligibility criteria of IBSAT 2017. The test is conducted for higher education for admissions of MBA and PGMA programme offered by the Indian business schools (IBS). The application process will starts from July 1, 2017. The slot booking dates are starts from November 2017. The admit card will be available from November 2017 and the last date to download the admit card is December 2017. Finally, the exam will be conducted on 21st December 2017. The candidates who are registered for the IBSAT exam can bookmark this page to get fresh updates regarding IBSAT Admit Card. Candidates can also check Syllabus from our website.
Details Appeared On The Admit Card
In the below list we have mentioned some valuable information that is printed on the candidate’s admission ticket.
- Coordinating Institution
- Roll number
- Venue of Test
- Name of candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents.
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photography
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
www.ibsindia.org | Test Centers For The IBSAT exam
IBSAT exam is a national level management entrance exam. IBSAT exam is conducted in several cities all over the country. While booking the slot candidate select the place where they want to write the exam as per their convenience. Some of the main cities where the exam is held include Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Patna, Kolkata, Guwahati, Mumbai, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Pune, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior etc. Interested can also check Model Papers through our website.
IBSAT Exam Admit Card Mandatory Things To Remember
- The hall ticket will be issued to the persons who register successfully.
- It is mandatory to every candidate to show their hall ticket to the invigilator to gain the entry into the exam hall
- The admit card contains several details including date & time of the exam, venue of the exam and other important details.so that keep the admit card carefully.
- Every candidate must be careful about their hall ticket until the admission process is over.
Procedure To Download The IBSAT Exam Hall Ticket
The following steps make you to know that how to download the IBSAT Admit Card 2017 easily.
- Visit the official website that is www.ibsindia.org
- Homepage will appear
- Search for Admit Card section
- IBSAT Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen
- Candidates have to enter required details like application number, password etc
- Click on the submit button
- IBSAT Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it
- Take a print out for further use
To Download IBSAT Admit Card 2017: Click Here
We hope the given data is sufficient for all the candidates. Keep visiting our website regularly. The candidates are advised to visit this page regularly for latest updates www.allindiajobs.in
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.