Brief Details About FCI Watchman Previous Papers
|Name of the Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Name of the Post||Watchman Class IV|
|Total Number of Vacancies||187 vacancies|
|Application Last Date||5th September 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
FCI Watchman Class IV Sample Question Papers
You Can Also Check: FCI Watchman Admit Card 2017
Exam Pattern For FCI Watchman Class IV Exam
- The Food Corporation of India Watchman Exam is an Objective type exam.
- The Exam consists of 120 questions and 30 questions from each section.
- Subjects for the exam are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, and General English.
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes (2 Hours).
- Question Paper for the exam will be in Trilingual means that is English, Hindi, and Malayalam except for the English subject.
- The candidates have to select the language for the Written Test while applying.
- 1 Mark will be allotted for every correct answer and no negative marks for the wrong attempt.
FCI Selection Process @ www.fci.gov.in
- Written Test
- PET Test