Collabera Recruitment For Engineers | Walkin Drive On 6th June 2017
Collabera Recruitment For Engineers | Walkin Drive On 6th June 2017. Collabera is inviting applications from BE, B.Tech Freshers. Aspirants who are interested in working with Collabera for the position of MOCC Analyst they should have to maintain some responsibilities which were specified by the Collabera Company.
Collabera is recruiting engineers for an Investment Bank Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates can attend for Collabera Walkin Drive in Bangalore on 6th June 2017. Aspirants should have the ability to quickly learn and work on various systems and be having Basic analytical skills, excel skills, Good communication are preferred. Candidates should not have any gaps in education and not having any backlogs are only required to attend the drive.
Candidates who are going to appear Collabera Walkins in Bangalore they have to prepare Collabera Interview Questions and Collabera Syllabus which will be useful to crack the Collabera test easily. We are providing all the complete details on this page. Contenders can attend for this walkin on given dates and attend directly at the below mentioned venue.
COLLABERA WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||Collabera Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Technical)|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
Collabera Job Description
We are pleased to let you know that we are again hiring fresh Engineering Graduates for our Client (a Leading Investment Bank). Please go through the JD below and walkin directly for further discussion.
- Designation: MOCC Analyst.
- Notice Period: Immediate Joiners or 45 days.
- Work Location: Bangalore.
Collabera Key Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills and sophistication to liaise with internal clients Strong influencing and negotiation skills with track record of achieving results.
- Basic analytical skills, basic excel skills, Good communication.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities and multiple deadlines Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and work on various systems.
- Ability to reach consensus Possess exceptional analytical skills with strong attention to detail Personal integrity, initiative and project management qualities.
Collabera Job Responsibilities
- Answer ACD calls related to technical issues of the users ranging from local desktop to applications and AV requirements. Respond to email and SRS requests for audio conference bookings.
- Act as conference operator for high profile calls.
- First line troubleshooting if problems are reported using diagnostic techniques.
- Translate user requirements to the system for event execution.
- Supporting Video Conferencing calls.
- Resolve booking issues and ensure latest information is made available for event setup.
- Remote setup and tear down of Audio Visual events including VCs as per the user requirements.
- Supporting the client in the use of AV Systems.
- Troubleshoot AV, Event related issues during set up or during the actual call, as and when it arises.
- Escalation when problems persist.
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure successful execution of events.
- Promote and adhere to the Companys policy and procedures.
- Running metric reports.
- Any other responsibilities as requested by the lead and, or any designated member of the team.
- Co-ordinate preventative maintenance to AV equipment.
Collabera Company Profile
Since 1991, Collabera has been a leading provider of IT staffing solutions and services. We are known for providing the best staffing experience and taking great care of our clients and employees. Our client centric model provides focus, commitment, and a dedicated team to help our clients achieve their business objectives. For consultants and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning.
How To Apply For Collabera Jobs
Interested aspirants can check the mandatory details and can attend for the Collabera Walkin Drive which will be conducting in the Bangalore on 6th June 2017. Interested people can check the Walkin Dates, Timings and Venues.
Collabera Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 6th June 2017
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM
Collabera Technologies Pvt Ltd
Novel Business Park Salarpuria Triton, 3rd floor, 13th cross road,
Anepalya, Bangalore – 560030.
Landmark: From Forum towards M G Road, after crossing XL health take a right turn before Cemetery.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Any Interview
- Updated Copy of CV.
- 2 Recent Passport size photos.
- Photocopy of Govt ID Proof
- Photocopy of All Educational Marksheets.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.