You Can Also Check: CGPSC Homeopathy Medical Officier Syllabus 2017
Details About CGPSC Homeopathy Medical Officer Previous Papers
|Name of the Commission||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Homeopathy Medical Officer Post|
|Total Number of Vacancies||57 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||30th July 2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
Chhattisgarh PSC HMO Exam Pattern
- The Chhattisgarh PSC Homeopathy Medical Officier Exam is an Objective Type Exam.
- This exam consists of question from the total of 11 subjects.
- From the Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy including Repertory and Practice of Medicine & Hom.Therapeutics subjects 15 Questions from each.
- 5 Questions from Biochemic Medicines, Hom. Pharmacy, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology, Community Medicine, National Health Programmes subjects.
- From Homoeopathic Materia Medica subject 15 Questions and 10 Questions from each subject such as Surgery, Eye & ENT & Hom. Therapeutics and Obstetrics & Gynaecology & Hom.Therapeutics.
- The Time Duration of the exam is 2 Hours (120 Minutes).
- Total Exam is for 300 Marks.
- No negative marks for every wrong attempt.
Selection Process of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
- Written Test
- Personal Interview Round