Capgemini Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical, HR)
Capgemini Interview Questions
Generally, the Capgemini Interview Process is tough. So the aspirants who are willing to crack the interview should work on the Technical and HR Rounds more. Candidates whose dream is to get placed in Capgemini must work hard. For your preparation more easier we are providing Previous Year and Latest Capgemini Interview Questions on this page. Therefore interested candidates can check the entire post.
Capgemini Selection Process For Freshers
The Capgemini conducts a recruitment process every year to select talented aspirants for various Job Roles. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds.
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
The level of the paper is a little tough to moderate. The written exam of Capgemini will contain objective type multiple-choice questions. The questions will be asked in analytical, arithmetical, technical, quantitative and verbal reasoning type questions. This written exam is mainly conducted to test the aspirant’s basic technical knowledge, aptitude, reasoning, and mental ability. The candidates who secure minimum marks in the written test are eligible for the next rounds. Candidates who clear Written, Group Discussion and Technical Interview rounds are called for HR Interview. The candidate can expect both technical as well as personal questions from the interview panel.
Capgemini Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Candidates can get technical interview questions from this section. Aspirants can get the programming languages such as .Net, Java, SQL and C. Below mentioned questions are frequently asked by the company.
- How will you implement security in web services?
- How will you authenticate web service?
- What can be achieved by using WSDL?
- What protocols you used inside .NET?
- Explain .NET framework elements?
- Command line syntax in C#
- How to handle critical sections in C#?
- What is WCF and what is a difference between WCF and web services?
- Can we use multiple forms in a single asp.net application? what is the difference b/w .net 1.1 and 2.0
- How to generate the source code from WSDL for an ASP.NET?
- How to set a focus of control when the Webform loads?
- How the System.Web.UI.Page’s IsPostBack property work?
- What is assembly?
- What is GAC?
- What is the difference between remoting and web services?
- Keywords to pass a variable by reference in C#?
- What is a singleton?
- How will you implement remoting in C#?
- What are SAO and CAO?
- What is marshaling?
- Where Local Variables are stored?
- Where Program code is stored?
- Where Register variables are stored?
- What is the ResourceBundle class?
- What do you mean by platform independence?
- Why there is no concept of global variables in Java?
- What is the most important feature of Java?
- What is the difference between while and do while statement?
- What is the difference between a JDK and a JVM?
- What is a pointer and does Java support pointers?
- Are arrays primitive data types?
- Is Java a pure object oriented language?
- What are the local variables?
- How to define a constant variable in Java?
- Should a main() method be compulsorily declared in all java classes?
- Can a main() method be declared final?
- What is a package?
- What does SQL stand for?
- With SQL, how do you select a column named “FirstName” from a table named “Persons”?
- Which SQL statement is used to return only different values?
- With SQL, how can you insert a new record into the “Persons” table?
- With SQL, how can you return the number of records in the “Persons” table?
- Which SQL statement is used to extract data from a database?
- Which SQL statement is used to update data in a database?
- Which SQL statement is used to delete data from a database?
- Which SQL statement is used to insert new data in a database?
- Which SQL keyword is used to sort the result-set?
- What are the different storage class specifiers in C?
- When should we use pointers in a C program?
- What is a Dangling pointer?
- What is the NULL pointer?
- What are the local static variables? What is their use?
- What are static functions? What is their use?
- What are the main characteristics of C language?
- What is the difference between array and pointer?
- What is difference between i++ and ++i?
Capgemini HR Interview Questions For Freshers
- Tell me about yourself
- What will be the first you will do if you will see someone getting fired?
- How you will feel if you get rejected from here?
- What is the first thing you will do after going out?
- How many stairs did you climb while coming for this interview?
- Why you haven’t chosen any other project as a final year project?
- Have you copied the project or did it on your own?
- Why should we hire you on Capgemini?
- Why do you want to work with Capgemini?
Capgemini Interview Questions For Experienced Candidates
- What is the MAIN benefit of designing tests early in the life cycle?
- What is the KEY difference between preventative and reactive approaches to testing?
- What is beta testing?
- What is the difference between Testing Techniques and Testing Tools?
- What are the benefits of Independent Testing?
- What is functional system testing?
- What is random/monkey testing? When it is used?
- What are the phases of a formal review?
- Testing activity which is performed to expose defects in the interfaces and in the interaction between integrated components is?
- Can you assign an anonymous function to a variable?
- Give an example of closure?
- What type of returns for a null value?
- Which value we cannot assign to reference?
- Which reference modifier is used to define the reference variable?
- What is the role of a static keyword on the class member variable?
- What operators are used to accessing the class members?
- What is function overloading?
- Name the default standard streams in C++.
- When a class member is defined outside the class, which operator is used to associate the function definition to a particular class?
- What are the differences between references and pointers?
- What are virtual functions – Write an example?
Capgemini HR Interview Questions For Experienced Candidates
- Tell us something about your current project
- What are your preferred locations to work?
- Where do you see yourself five years down the line?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What makes the news today?
- How much salary are you expecting?
- Why do you leave your last job?
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.