Bitstreet Recruitment For Freshers | Walkin From 7th to 9th June 2017 | Mumbai
Bitstreet Recruitment For Freshers | Walkin From 7th to 9th June 2017 | Mumbai. Bitstreet is conducting walkin for graduate students. Contenders who are willing to make their career in IT – Software field can attend for the latest vacancies in Mumbai on given dates. Aspirants should have to perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis and having basic knowledge on Sports will be an added advantage for the job need candidates.
While attending the interview job seekers should have to bring PAN card or any Govt ID proof. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview Process. So candidates have to practice hard to crack the Selection process which is going to organize by the Bitstreet Technologies Company.
Applicants who will clear all the rounds, then they will be appointed for Trainee Position. Candidates who want to build their career in a Software platform, they have to practice Bitstreet Model Papers and Bitstreet Test Patterns. To know more details about Bitstreet Careers contenders are welcomed to go through our site All India Jobs.
BITSTREET TECHNOLOGIES WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Bitstreet Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT – Software, Software Services|
Bitstreet Candidate Profile
- Desired: Market Research
- Experience: Fresher
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Number of Openings: 3
- Location: Santacruz, Mumbai.
Bitstreet Job Responsibilities
- Candidate should have basic knowledge on sports.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market trends, pricing, business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers preferences.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Use online market research and catalog findings to databases.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
Bitstreet Technologies Company Profile
Bitstreet Technologies Pvt Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, & business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. The company combines a passion for client satisfaction, deep industry, technology innovation, business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. At Bitstreet Technologies, we believe in offering equal growth opportunities for both employees as well as clients. This encourages more of employee involvement and also an environment that nurtures employees who are open to exploring new challenges, furthermore, helping them grooming them as top professionals with an appetite to strive for success.
How To Apply For Bitstreet Technologies Job Vacancies
Interested aspirants can attend for Bitstreet Technologies Recruitment 2017 along with the mandatory documents and check all the required details which are provided in this post. keep on checking our site www.allindiajobs.in for updated latest information regarding Bitstreet Technologies Walkin Drive.
Bitstreet Technologies Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 7th to 9th June 2017
Walkin Time: 11:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Crystal Plaza, CST Road, Vidya Nagari,
Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai,
Landmark: Amar Brass, Hare Krishna Hotel
Contact Person: Mithila
Mandatory Testaments To Carry For Any Interview
- Need to bring updated CV
- Recent Passport Photos
- One Govt ID Proof
- All Education Documents
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.