Aspirants who will perform well in all rounds only those candidates will appoint for the Data Analyst position. The Selected candidates list will be finalized by the officials of Bidgely Company. Applicants have to read the entire post to know the information about Bidgely Off Campus Drive 2017. Keep on visiting All India Jobs for latest updates and accurate data.
BIDGELY OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Salary||INR 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 PA|
|Event Date||28th June 2017|
|Last date to apply Online||23rd June 2017|
Bidgely Eligibility Criteria
Tech, ME, M B. Tech, MCA, MS – 2017 batch. .
- Good pH
- Good academic record.
Bidgely Job description Bidgelyis looking for extraordinary and dynamic Data Analysts to be part of its core team in Bangalore.
- Understand data characteristics, prepare test data sets,
scenarios, define metrics and evaluate the performance of different algorithms by validating with the ground truth. design test
- Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Define rules to identify the erroneous results faster from
. large results set electricity consumption data and identify the various appliances & their consumption in a home. Analyse
- Present results graphically and succinctly and clearly to the key
- This is accomplished by
analyzingthe unique fingerprint of the appliances and triangulating with usage, behaviorand weather patterns affecting the appliance usage.
- Monitor the quality of the results in
production systemsby going through various reports and visually validating the results.
- Deliver a high
product in a fast paced start-up environment. quality robust
- Understand product requirements,
research problems, implementation details and algorithms. data science
- Strive for excellence in data quality by looking beyond
and stated requirements. obvious scenarios
- You must be a highly analytical individual who enjoys working with data and can find interesting patterns & issues.
- Collaborate with
a data science team, engineering team and product management elicit& understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
Bidgely Desired Skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Microsoft Excel,
etc. R Wouldbe a plus.
- Able to communicate succinctly and effectively.
- Fluency in scripting and programming in
Perl, python, C, C++, Java would be a plus.
- Should have the ability to sift through large data, identify patterns and find issues.
Bidgely Company Profile
How To Apply For Bidgely Jobs
Some Important Testaments Need To Carry During Interview
- Bring Hard Copy of Latest Resume
- All Educational Documents
- Original Government ID Proof
- Recent Passport Photos