Assam Forest Department Jr Asst Admit Card 2017 – Download Forest Guard Hall Ticket @ assamforest.in
Also Check: Assam Government Jobs
Many candidates are currently seeking for vacancies at Assam Forest Department. All the job seeking aspirants have applied with the recent Assam Forest Department recruitment notification for the post of Forest Guard, JA & Other. The recent advertisement makes clear that 710 vacancies were available for the specified vacancies. This is a huge opportunity for the job seekers and huge numbers of candidates have applied which results in heavy competition. The aspirants are busy with the preparation for exam date is approaching fast and it was expected on 09th July 2017. Applicants can expect the Admit Card to be released 10-15 days prior to the examination so, stay connected to us in order to come aware of the latest information. On the other hand, candidates can also have a check with the Assam Forest Department selection process to make the aspirants clear about it. Go through the complete article in the middle you can come across some useful information related to Assam Forest Department Exam.
Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2017 Details
|Organization Name||Assam Forest Department|
|Post Name||Forest Guard, JA & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||710|
|Last Date||31st January 2017|
|Start Date||12th December 2016|
|Admit Card Release Date||05th July 2017|
|Exam Date||09th July 2017|
Important Dates for Assam Forest Department Exam
The candidates who want to be get placed in Assam Forest Department for the post of Forest Guard, JA & Others it’s better to be aware of the important dates. We have created the below table and equipped with them with the available important dates released by the officials. Check over them and you will get an idea about the exam.
|Application Start Date||12th December 2016|
|Application Last date||31st January 2017|
|Admit Card Date or Hall Ticket||10- 15 days prior to exam date|
|Exam Date||9th July 2017|
|Results date||Updated Soon|
Important Documents for Assam Forest Department Exam
Aspirants must have to be aware with the list of documents specification provided by the authorities of the Assam Forest Department. These documents must have to be carried along with a valid hall ticket which might be asked by the examiner at the time of starting the exam.
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Selection Procedure for Assam Forest Department
The selection process for the Assam Forest Department will be set up by the authorities on the basis of the specifications provided by the authority which depends on the posts applied for. Post wise selection will be given below in a detailed manner goes through them at once.
- Aspirants have to give a written test which contains the subjects like General Knowledge, General English & General Arithmetic Subjects. Followed by Computer Eligibility Test & Typing Test candidates perform well will be placed in the post of Junior Assistant in Assam Forest Department.
- Candidates will give a Written Exam which consists of subjects like Mathematics, GK & English Subjects Question. The duration of written test is 3 Hours. The Final round of selection will be based on Physical Fitness Test.
Draftsman & Surveyor Post
- Participants have to give the test on Drawing, Menstruation, Application of Arc GIS and Other GIS Software in Management & Mapping of Forests & Natural Resources.
Carpenter & Electric Mistri
- Candidates have to give a Skill Demonstration Test. Aspirants who worked as casual Employee with Department20% Weightage will be given.
Details on Assam Forest Department Admit Card
The list of details specified by the Assam Forest Department Admit Card was as listed in the below. Check whether all the details printed on the admit card were printed without mistakes.
- Applicant Name
- Roll Number
- Test Center Code with Address
- Fathers Name
- Examination Date
- Exam Time
- Duration of Exam
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
Steps to Download Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2017
- Visit the Official site www.assamforest.in.
- Check for Assam Forest Department Admit Card Link 2017.
- Make a click on Assam Forest Department link once it was found.
- Give the details specified for.
- Make a click on the submit Button soon after filling the details.
- You will be redirected to another page with admit card displayed on the screen.
- Take a clear copy of printout which needs to be carried to the exam hall.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.