Also Check: AMCAT Syllabus
Aspiring Minds Computer Test is an employment assessment test. By practicing AMCAT Previous Papers, the candidates can estimate their abilities to solve capabilities. By checking the previous question papers aspirants can be aware of the subject and his knowledge of the subjects. In current days AMCAT is for evaluating candidates in the first rounds of selection process. The skills of the applicants like communication skills, logical reasoning, quantitative skills and job specific domain skills will help the aspirants in gaining an idea over.The AMCAT emerged as the industry benchmark with 700+ companies preferring it to be a compulsory testing mechanism for entry level roles. We work alongside industry-leading names like Accenture, Snapdeal, Axis Bank, Tata Motors, ITC and much more. At present many clients in the sectors like IT Services, Banking & Financial Services, Automobiles, Telecom etc.
AMCAT Previous Papers Details
|Organization||Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test|
AMCAT Company Profile
AMCAT Exam pattern
- English Comprehensive which carries 900 marks.
- Quantitative Ability which carries 900 marks.
- Logical Ability which carries 900 marks.
- Optional Subjects Carry 900 marks.
- The total is for 3600 marks.
Why AMCAT Test?
Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test is an employee assessment test to assess the capability of Job Applicants in aptitude, reasoning technical skills and job specific domain skills which obviously helps the recruiters to find the eligible candidate
How to prepare for AMCAT Exam?
- Search for AMCAT exam dates.
- Get the AMCAT syllabus for your branch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Mechanical, Civil etc.)
- Utilize the previous AMCAT sample papers or previous papers provided on this page.
- Give some practice over online AMCAT mock tests.
Test structure for AMCAT
- English Comprehension
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Ability
- Computer Literacy
- Computer Programming
- Principles and Application
- Electronics and Semiconductor
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Finance