Airlines Customer Services Jobs | InterGlobe Walkin Drive | 11th to 16th October 2017
INTERGLOBE TECHNOLOGIES WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||InterGlobe Technologies|
|Qualification||BA, BBA, BMS, BE, B.Tech, Diploma|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
InterGlobe Job Profile
- This is complete Sales and Customer Care project which handles End to end airline operation – Customer Care related issues, Reservations, Web site support, Bulk bookings, Notification, Re-booking, Credit card verification, Queues Management, Email management for all corporate and travel related queries.
- Shift: Rotational (24/7 )
- Working Days: 6 Days, 1 Day off
- CTC: Rs 1,20,000- 1,80,000 Per Annum + Incentives + Free Air Tickets. Taxes Applicable (Parents, Spouse + 2 Children after completing 6Months in the system) + Loyalty Bonus of 40,000 (spread in 6 Months for 2 Years).
- Location: Viman Nagar.
InterGlobe Primary Job Responsibilities
- Achieve the required Quality Score by following all the established parameters.
- Responsible for the call, email handling in a courteous, friendly and professional manner according to company procedures.
- Provide Quality Customer Service.
- The applicant will display Appropriate Knowledge and adherence to information Security guidelines.
- Respond to a high volume of telephone, email inquiries about the company’s products or services by following standard scripts and procedures Talks with customers by phone, email and receives information pertaining to Air reservations.
- Probe and understand the requirements or problems of the customer Provide valid solutions to the customer and provide any additional customer service, education as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of products, pricing promotions, procedures and other important issues through management communications, meetings, customer focus groups and formal training.
- Inform customer about the Schedule and Cancellation changes.
- Adherence to Information security guidelines.
- Offer additional services as indicated by the business.
- Maintain AHT at the established level.
- Processing the established daily metric, while maintaining an average talk, response time consistent with current business needs.
InterGlobe Experience Details
- Prior experience of working in a Voice process is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills, high level of accuracy and efficiency including the ability to develop, offer and execute multiple itinerary and pricing options.
- A highly professional attitude and personal presentation via the telephone.
- Computer literacy
- Preferable knowledge on Travel Destinations, Domestic & International.
- Subject to clearing mutually agreed to the aptitude test and background screening.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task under pressure.
InterGlobe Personal Style Enablers
- Should have a good standard of both Spoken and written English.
- Should be adaptable to change.
- Extrovert with a customer service mindset.
- Needs to be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Needs to display confidence and the ability to sell a given product.
InterGlobe Technologies Company Profile
InterGlobe Technologies (IGT) is a leading travel technology and outsourcing services provider committed to delivering innovation and business excellence for the travel, transportation and hospitality domain. It is ranked amongst the World Top 3 Travel Technology Solutions providers. The company offers integrated Application Development and Maintenance Services, Back Office Services, Contact Center Services, Business Intelligence Services, Consulting Services and Solution Frameworks to the travel industry worldwide. IGT is part of the InterGlobe Enterprise Limited, one of the world’s largest travel conglomerates based in India. It is established in 1989, headquarters in Gurgaon today InterGlobe has a network of 61 offices across 44 cities including Indian locations (Gurgaon, Chennai) and International locations.
How To Apply For InterGlobe Jobs
Interested job aspirants can attend for the InterGlobe latest openings 2017 which is going to be held in Pune on 11th to 16th October 2017. Aspirants who have job need can attend at the venue on mentioned walkin dates and it is better to be there on before 10 AM and also bring the provisionals which are provided in the below article. It is highly appreciable if candidates can check the official notification before going to attend for the walkin.
InterGlobe Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 11th to 16th October 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM
Required Documents Need To Bring For Any Job Interview
- All Educational Certificates
- Bring Hard Copy of Latest Resume
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- Valid Govt ID Proof (PAN Card, Voter Card, Passport etc..,)
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.