AIIMS MBBS Result Details
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Exam Type(s)||MBBS Entrance Exam|
|Result Date||15 June 2017|
AIIMS MBBS Important Dates
|AIIMS MBBS Exam||28 May 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS Result||15 June 2017|
|First Counselling||3-6 July 2017|
|Second Counselling||3 August 2017|
|Third Counselling||4th September 2017|
|Open Counselling||27th September 2017|
AIIMS MBBS Cut Off Marks 2017
- The General and OPH category candidates must have a 50% Marks.
- The SC, ST, SC OPH, ST OPH category candidates must have to achieve 40% Marks.
- The OBC and OBC OPH candidates must have to secure 45% marks.
Information on AIIMS MBBS
- Roll Number
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Biology Percentile
- Chemistry Percentile
- Physics Percentile
- GK Percentile
- Overall Percentile
AIIMS MBBS Merit List
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Important Documents
- 10+2 or Equivalent Exam certificates
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category specifying Certificate in case of reserved
- 5- 6 Passport Size photos of recent time
- AIIMS 2017 Admit Card
- Couple of certificate copies attested
Steps to Check AIIMS MBBS Results
- Visit the official website www.aiimsexams.org.
- Search for AIIMS MBBS Results 2017.
- Click on AIIMS MBBS Results 2017.
- you will be redirected to the result page.
- Provide the details asked for and click submit button.
- Take a printout of the result for any reference.