UKSEE Admit Card 2017
Download UKTECH Hall Ticket
Detailes About Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) | UKSEE Exam Hall Ticket
|Name Of The Organization||Uttarakhand Technical Universiy|
|Name Of The Exam||Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE)|
|Date Of The Exam||13-5-2017 And 14-5-2017|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Available To Download|
UKSEE Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||100||2 ½ hours|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||50||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 3||Biology||50||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test For General Awareness (BHMCT)||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test For MCA||100||2 ½ hours|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test For Engg. Diploma Holder (Lateral Entry)||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test For Pharmacy Diploma Holder (Lateral Entry)||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test For B.Sc Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test For MCA (Lateral Entry)||100||1 ½ hours|
- Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam 2017 will be a written test exam (Pen & Paper Based).
- UKSEE 2017 will be conducted for the nine papers with multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be in English or Hindi language.
- Each questions carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- Topics covered in the exam paper Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
UKSEE Exam Dates Along With Timings | UKSEE Hall Ticket 2017
|MBA, M.Pharm, M.Tech, MCA 2nd year (Lateral Entry)||13 May 2017|
|B.Pharm, MCA, BHMCT, B.Pharm 2nd year, B.Tech 2nd year (Lateral Entry)||14 May 2017|
|13th May Exam Timings||12 PM to 2 PM|
|14th May Exam Timings||9AM to 11 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, 3 PM to 5 PM|
Courses Offered By The University
- B.Tech (lateral Entry)
- B. Pharma
- B. Pharma (Lateral Entry)
- MCA (Lateral Entry)
- MBA (Lateral Entry)
UKSEE Exam Centers
|UKSEE Online Centers||UKSEE Offline Centers|
|Dwarahat and Srinagar||Haldwani|
Details Appeared On The Admit Card
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Documents Required At Exam Centre
- Admit Card.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card.
- Voter ID.
- Driving License.
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograp
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download UKSEE Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website www.uktech.ac.in
- Search for UKTECH Hall Ticket
- Click on the UKSEE Admit Card 2017 link
- Enter your Registration Number and Date Of Birth details
- Enter submit button
- UKSEE Exam Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it
- Take a print out for further use.