The latest TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017-2018 is available in this article. So candidates who had applied for TSPSC Recruitment can take a look at this article. So in this post, all the aspirants can check out TSPSC Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Health Supervisor, Paramedical Ophthalmic Officer, Physiotherapist, Refractionist Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. As we all know that the competition for TSPSC Jobs is very high so all the applicants need to concentrate on the TSPSC Staff Nurse Written Exam Syllabus and Radiographer, Health Supervisor Exam Pattern.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017-2018 Details
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Commission|
|Number of Posts||1261 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Health Supervisor, Paramedical Ophthalmic Officer, Physiotherapist, Refractionist|
|Starting Date To Apply||16th November 2017|
|Closing Date To Apply||11th December 2017|
|You can also check|
|TSPSC Staff Nurse Previous Papers|
|TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017|
|Telangana Government Jobs|
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017: Have you applied for the Telangana Public Service Commission for the post of Staff Nurse? Are you in search for TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus? If yes, you were at the right place where you can get all the material required for TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Preparation. In this article, candidates could get TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus. Follow the complete article as it would add some useful information to the candidate’s preparation. Those candidates who applied for the recent advertisement of Telangana State Public Commission recruitment notification have to start their preparation. Before starting the preparation Candidates must be aware with the Syllabus. To help the candidates in the areas of preparation we have made this article. The TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus is provided in this page make a check over the provided information in order to be aware of the topics to be covered in the examination. All the latest TSPSC Recruitments can be viewed at www.allindiajobs.in.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017-2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced a notification for recruiting candidates for the post of Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Health Supervisor, Paramedical Ophthalmic Officer, Physiotherapist, Refractionist. The TSPSC Recruitment Notification makes it clear that they were seeking for 1261 efficient candidates in order to fill the vacancies. Many Intenders seeking for TSPSC Staff Nurse have utilized this opportunity. The Applicants must be aware of the Selection Procedure at the time of applying for the recruitment. For the sake of candidates who are not aware of the selection procedure, we also Step involved in the Selection Procedure.
The candidates have to give a written test initially in which Applicant have to get qualified. In order to get qualified the candidates have to score best on the Written Examination. With well-planned preparation, candidates can easily crack the exam. Our site will be helping the applicants with their preparation by providing Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Previous Papers.This article helps candidates to be aware of TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus and TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern. Check the article completely and you will definitely get benefited by checking over the provided information.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2017-2018
Make sure to cover all the topics mentioned in the below before the Exam date. TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern will give candidates a clear picture about the exam they were about to give. The Pattern makes clear with the things like Examination Type, the total number of questions give, Duration of the exam, Topics covered in the exam etc. For the easiness of candidates, we have provided TSPSC Staff Nurse exam pattern in the below make a check over it once. Make a consistent visit to our site as we will keep on updating this article with latest and useful information for the candidates.
|Written Exam Objective Type||No. of Question||Time Duration||Marks|
|Paper – I||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
- Written test will be of Objective type test.
- The total number of questions in each session 150.
- Exam Duration is for 150 minutes.
- The entire session is divided into two papers.
- The exam will be for a total score of 300 marks.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Selection Procedure
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017
In order to help the candidates preparing for Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Clerk Preparation. We have collected topics to be covered before attending the exam and made them available in the below.
TSPC Staff Nurse Paper – I Syllabus
- Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Analytical Abilities Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution Indian Political System Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.
Staff Nurse Paper – II Syllabus
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Professional trends and adjustments
- Administration and Ward Management
- Community Health Nursing Process
- constituents of food
- Surgical Nursing Assessment
- Surgical Nursing II
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- First Aid in Emergency Situations
- Pediatric Nursing
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing
- Community Health Nursing II