Developer .Net Jobs For BE, B.Tech Freshers | Wipro Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Wipro is hiring BE, B.Tech Fresher candidates with 0 – 1 Year experience. Aspirants who are interested in applying Developer.Net and Test Engineer positions can check the whole data for factful information. Candidates should have basic knowledge about NET SQL Server, ADO.NET, .NET, C# – CSharp-Programming, MS SQL Server, WinForms, ASP.NET.
Applicants who are having all these requirements can apply for Wipro vacancies to grab these positions. Interested people can apply for these Developer.Net and Test Engineer Job openings in Bangalore through online mode by the following link as soon as possible. Application Testing is the mandatory skill for Test Engineer Role.
As we all know compared to the previous years this year jobs had increased and it is not an easy matter to crack the Wipro Careers 2017. So contenders have to start their preparation by downloading the Wipro Interview Question and Wipro Written Test papers to gain good marks in the test. To know more details about Wipro Recruitment contenders can check All India Jobs frequently for accurate information.
WIPRO RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Developer.Net, Test Engineer|
Wipro Job Description For Developer.Net
- As a developer, you are responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
- You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through the usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
- You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools.
Wipro Candidate Profile
- Mandatory Skills:.NET.
- Desirable Skills: SQL Server.
- Required Skills:.NET (Mandatory), SQL Server.
- Minimum work experience: 0 – 1 Years.
Wipro Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Minimum Experience Required: Freshers.
- Mandatory Skills: .NET SQL Server, WPF – Windows.Presentation Foundation, .NET, C# – CSharp-Programming, ADO.NET, WinForms, ASP.NET, MS SQL SERVER.
- Desirable Skills: SQL Server.
- Language Skills: English Language.
Wipro Job Description For Test Engineer
- As a Test Engineer, you should be able to understand the test requirements, design test cases, execute the test cases (Manual and Automated), ensuring schedule adherence to all milestone.
- You should ensure timely deliverables and weekly status reports, Test Execution Report and timely response to queries from clients and other stakeholders.
- Minimum work experience:0 – 1 Years
- Mandatory Skills: Application Testing
Wipro Company Profile
How To Apply For Wipro Jobs
This page will give the clear information about Wipro Careers 2017. For further details, Candidates can check the official notification to avoid further complications. Aspirants can apply for these Developer.Net, Test Engineer openings through online mode by the following link.
- All Educational Certificates
- Carry 1 Passport Photo
- Carry Valid Govt Photo
- Carry Latest Resume
Here is the exact place to search the details about IT Jobs throughout the country. We hope that the Wipro Recruitment 2017 is useful for the job hunters. Keep visiting Freshers Jobs for more updates about IT Jobs and bookmark this page for Factful information.