RRB SSE Syllabus 2017: Are you in need for RRB SSE Syllabus? Right now, you were in a right place to get RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus. The RRB SSE Syllabus was provided in a detailed manner to the candidates in having an idea for the preparation. The syllabus is the primary necessity for any candidates giving the examination. Applicants can make use of the provided syllabus at the time of preparation. In addition to this, you also check the RRB SSE Exam Pattern to get a clear picture about the examination. Candidates in search for more jobs related to RRB can visit our site www.allindiajobs.in for the latest information.
Also check: RRB SSE Previous Papers
Railway Recruitment Board makes clear that a lot of opportunities was available with the recent RRB Recruitment Notification. Many candidates have applied with the recent Notification in order to get a job in Indian Railways. Applicants must be aware of the competition for Senior Section Engineer post as a huge number of candidates applied for the post. RRB Jobs are the currently trending jobs in the present market. By making effective preparation candidates could easily crack the exam. All the required material will be provided by in order to help the candidates in fulfilling their desired job. For the practice, session candidates can also utilize the previous papers provided. Candidates can utilize the Syllabus provided in the below and can make preparation effectively.
RRB SSE Job Notification 2017
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Senior Section Engineer|
|No of Posts||4500|
|Category||Syllabus, Exam Pattern|
Railway Recruitment Board SSE Notification provided an overview of the information available on this page. It was clear that there were more than 4500 vacancies to be filled for the post of Junior Engineer. candidates can also use the official site provided in the table in order to get more details.
Selection Procedure for Senior Sectional Engineer
The selection Procedure for RRB SSE will be provided in a stepwise manner to give the candidates an idea over the rounds they have to pass over. Every Applicant should be aware of the Selection Process and be prepared with to qualify for these rounds of selection.
- Online Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
RRB SSE Exam Pattern 2017
Candidates were here provided with the RRB Senior Section Engineer Exam Pattern. The exam Pattern will provide the candidates with an overview of Examination. Here by checking this candidature will get a clear picture of which topics are more important and which are having less preference. Hear the details of total marks for the exam and topics wise marks and questions.
|Sno||Examination Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence and Reasoning||60||60||2 hrs|
- The exam will be Objective Type.
- The total number of questions will be 200.
- Each question Carry 1 mark.
- Negative marking: 1/3 mark for each incorrect answer.
Senior Sectional Engineer Syllabus 2017
- Number Series, analogy, space visualization/orientation, Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding, Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar, Similarities and differences, coding and decoding.
- New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Question will be asked from Railway
- Rail Budget, Polity, Geography, Economy Current Affairs, Sports, etc.
RRB Senior Section Engineer Syllabus General Science / GTechnical Ability
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems, Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms, Network communication
- System programming, Web technology & programming.
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages, Information systems
- DBMS, Operating systems, Software Engineering
- System programming; Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication; Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language
- Information systems; DBMS
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
- Questions from Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Power Engineering, Steam Tables, Thermodynamics cycles
- I.C. Engines cycles, Casting, Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
- Questions from Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines
- Kinematics of Machine, Engineering Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics
- Applied Chemistry
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Environment & Pollution Control.
- Basic concepts of Fuel
- Material Science; Polymers