OUCET Hall Ticket 2017
Download Osmania University CET Admit Card
Details About Osmania University Common Entrance Test 2017
|Name Of The Organization||Osmania University|
|Shortly Known As||OU|
|Name Of The Exam||Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET)|
|Date Of The Exam||29th May 2017|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Available From May 22 (Tentatively)|
OUCET Test Pattern
|Mode of Test||Offline as a Paper-pen Based Test|
|Dates of Test||29th may 2017|
|Time Schedule||1 and 1/2 hours|
|Medium of Language||English (Except languages)|
|Type of Test||Objective type with multiple choice questions|
|Number of Questions||100 (Except M.P.Ed)|
- Each correct answer carries ONE Mark
- There is no negative marking for each wrong answer.
- (Verbal Ability) containing 1 to 25 and
- (General Knowledge) containing 26 to 40.
- (Numerical Data Analysis) containing 41 to 70 and
- (Reasoning and Intelligence) containing 71 to 100
- A: (Mathematics) containing 1 to 40,
- B: (General English) containing 41 to 55,
- C: (General Knowledge) containing 56 to 70,
- D: (Current Affairs) containing 71 to 85 and
- E: (General Economics) containing 86 to 100
- A: Chemistry containing 1 to 34,
- B: Physics containing 35 to 67,
- C: Mathematics containing 68 to
- Section – D Biology is for B.P.C candidates
Details Appeared On The Hall Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Steps To Download OUCET Hall Ticket 2017
- First of all, visit the official website
- Search for OUCET Hall Ticket 2017
- After that click on the Osmania University CET Admit Card 2017 link.
- Enter your details like registration number and date of birth.
- After entering the details submit the page and you will see your hall ticket on the display.
- Check all the details and take a printout of it.
- Keep the hall ticket safe and make sure to carry it to the exam hall.