HP OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Designer|
HP Job Responsibilities
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code, identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
HP Qualification Details
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Minimum 0-2 years experience.
HP Required Skills
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, mastery in English and local language.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
HP Company Profile
|Founders||William Redington Hewlett and David Packard|
|Founded||1st January 1939|
|Headquarters||Palo Alto, California, U.S|
|Industry||Computer hardware, Computer software, IT services, IT consulting|
How To Apply For HP Jobs
- Bring Updated Resume
- Latest Passport Photograph
- All Educational Documents
- Original Identity Proof