NSCL Admit Card 2017
Download India Seeds Trainee Exam Hall Ticket
Details About NSCL Exam Admit Card 2017 | indiaseeds.com
|Name Of The Organization||National Seeds Corporation Limited|
|Shortly Known As||NSCL|
|Name Of The Exam||Diploma Trainee|
|Number Of Posts||188|
|Date Of The Exam||21st May 2017|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
NSCL Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern
|Section||Marks||Time Duration||Paper Type|
|Numerical Ability||50||120 minutes||Objective Type|
- India Seeds Trainee Exam 2017 consists of multiple choice questions.
- The paper will include reasoning, numerical ability, english, computer and general awareness sections
- Each section will be of 50 marks.
- The time duration will 2 hours.
NSCL Selection Process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Details Appeared On The Admit Card
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
Steps To Download NSCL Admit Card 2017
- Visit the Official Site of the NSCL i.e., www.indiaseeds.com
- At the home page, you can find Admit Card link.
- Search for NSCL Admit Card 2017.
- Click on it.
- Fill the registration details and other information.
- India Seeds Trainee Exam Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.