Nokia Recruitment 2017 in Bangalore | BE, B.Tech Freshers. Nokia Recruitment notification has been out for a while. Candidates who had completed BE, B.Tech in any stream can apply for these vacancies and grab this job as soon as possible. Aspirants who are going to appear for Nokia Recruitment 2017 should have the ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies. There is tough competition for these Student Trainee Positions, so candidates have to practice hard to get placed in Nokia Careers 2017.
Here in this page, we are providing Nokia Written Test Papers and Nokia Placement Papers for better preparation. Candidates can download the Nokia Mock test papers and Syllabus or can browse them on our page. With the help of these papers, applicants can easily crack the test and get the desired job. Aspirants who are interested in applying Job vacancies in Bangalore can utilize this opportunity to build their career in the right path.
In this section, we have updated latest job openings in Nokia Company. Aspirants who are having good Proficiency in programming C, C++ or Java will be preferred. So contenders get hurry and apply for these openings through online mode. Candidates can also check other IT Jobs from our site Freshers Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
NOKIA RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Job Role||Student Trainee|
Nokia Job Description
- Works as a member of an Innovation project according to given tasks. Acts under guidance on specified competence area that may include thesis related work.
- Main Responsibility Area: Our team is investigating concepts & technologies in various emerging scenarios like IoT, Cloud, Big Data.
- Position Description: Candidate is able to produce deliverables (prototypes, documents, etc.) under supervision.
Nokia Position Requirement Details
- Security technologies in authentication and provisioning.
- Trusted execution environments.
- Knowledge in mobile networks like LTE.
- Proficiency in programming C, C++ or Java.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
- Able to work with the team, positive attitude, and ready to take on challenges.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-Karnataka
Nokia Company Profile
NOKIA is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company. It is founded in 1865. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. In 2014, Nokia employed 61,656 people across 120 countries, did business in more than 150 countries and reported annual revenues of around 12.73 billion. It is a public limited company listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange. It is the world’s 274th-largest company measured by 2013 revenues according to the Fortune Global 500 and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
How To Apply For Nokia Job Openings
Interested people can apply for the Nokia Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can apply for this Student Trainee position through online as soon as possible. To know more details about Nokia Recruitment candidates are suggested to check the official website to avoid further complications.
Important Credentials To Bring For Any Interview
All Educational Certificates
Carry Latest CV
Govt Identity Proof