NIACL Assistant Phase II (Main) Admit Card 2017
Detailes About New India Assurance Recruitment 2017 | Assistant Phase II (Main) Online Exam Call Letter
|Name Of The Organization||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Shortly Known As||NIACL|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Phase II (Main)|
|Date Of The Exam||23rd May 2017|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Available To Download|
NIACL Assistant Phase II (Main) Exam Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
- NIACL Assistant Main Exam will be conducted in Online Mode.
- The Total Time duration will be 120 Minutes.
- Exam Paper will be available in English and Hindi.
- There will be 0.25 negative Marks for each wrong answer.
Details Appeared On The Admit Card
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam.
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photography
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download NIACL Assistant Phase II (Main) Admit Card 2017
- Visit the Official Site of the NIACL i.e., newindia.co.in.
- At the home page, you can find Admit Card link.
- Search for NIACL Assistant Phase II (Main) Online Exam Call Letter 2017.
- Click on it.
- Fill the registration details and other information.
- NIACL Assistant Phase II (Main) Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
- On the date and venue specified in this, the candidates could complete the examination.