MOL Walkin Drive in Mumbai | Hiring 0 – 3 Years Experience | 26th to 29th June 2017. Good News for the candidates who are searching for the latest jobs in Mumbai. MOL is conducting the recruitment drive for B.Com, BA, B.Sc, M.Com students in Mumbai. Aspirants who are interested to get placed in MOL for the position of the Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical) they have to prepare MOL Test Papers and MOL Syllabus. With the help of these MOL Model papers, candidates can perform well in the selection process which is going to be conducted by the MOL Organization.
Here we are providing the details which will be helpful for the applicants. Aspirants should have the Good Analytical and Comprehension Skills. Candidates who have Good knowledge in MS-Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Typing it will be an added advantage. Contenders can utilize this opportunity to set better career.
It is not an easy matter to grab a job in IT Sector. Compared to the previous years this year Job openings in Mumbai had increased excessively. So we suggest the candidates do more practice with full effort. Preparing according to the MOL Test papers will make sure that the applicant is well prepared to face the competition. Candidates can also check other IT Jobs on our site All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
MOL WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS
||MOL Information Processing Services
||B.Com, BA, B.Sc, M.Com
||0 – 3 Years
||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)
||KPO, Research, Analytics
MOL Job Description
- Refer to the various SOP, Reference Guides available in the dept, in the case of doubt, to check with his/her senior and get it clarified.
- Update the Excel database with his productivity.
- Adhering to the priorities set in the Process Manuals.
- Following up with the pending queries.
- Resolving Queries and Daily Process Issues and providing feedback to FOs.
- Inputting the shipment details from shipping instructions for creating a Bill of Lading.
- Responsible For Process, Refresher Training.
- Responsible for processing SI requests accurately received through SI Mailbox assigned.
MOL Required Skills
- Candidates should have Typing, Keyboard skills (30 wpm and above).
- Good in MS-Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
MOL Candidate Profile
- Candidate with shipping back office experience of 1-2 years can apply.
- Other industry experience not considered.
- Candidates should be open for working in any shifts
- Educational Qualification: B.Com, B.Sc, BA, M.Com
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years.
- Aspirants should have Good Analytical Skills.
- Good English Communication (Spoken, Written).
- Good Comprehension skills.
- Eye Details.
- Candidates should be open for working in any shifts.
MOL Company Profile
MOL (Mitsui O.S.K. Lines) was founded in 1964, following the merger of Osaka Shosen Kaisha (OSK) and Mitsui Steamship Co. Ltd., formerly Mitsui Line, under the Law Concerning the Reconstruction and Reorganization of the Shipping Industry. At that time the company was the largest shipping company in Japan. Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL), is one of the world’s largest multi modal deep sea container.
It carriers over 100 years of maritime history covering Asia, North America, Middle East, South America, Africa, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, with links to east-west routes. MOL in India was set up in June 2002. As per Forbes 2000 ranking of Top Global Companies, MOL is one of the only Three Global Ocean Carrier ranked among the world’s Top 1000 companies. MOL has set up offices in 7 different locations with Corporate office in Mumbai.
Note: Candidates staying beyond vicinity boundary of Mira Road and Thane do not apply.
How To Apply For MOL Job Vacancies
Aspirants who are interested in attending for MOL Walkins which will be held in Mumbai from 26th to 29th June 2017 can read this entire post for accurate information. Candidates have to check the details before going to the venue. For any other doubts, it is highly appreciable if candidates check Official Notification.
MOL Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 26th to 29th June 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
MOL-IPS (I) PVT LTD.
Unit No 801-802-803-804, 8Th Floor Skyline Icon,
Marol Naka, Mittal Estate, Andheri Kurla Road.
Recruiter Name: Snehal Parab
Important Credentials To Carry For Any Interview
- All Educational Certificates
- Hard Copy of Latest Resume
- Recent Passport Photo
- Government ID Proof
Aspirants who had completed the professional degree in B.Com, BA, B.Sc, M.Com streams and having 0 – 3 years of experience can attend for the walkin from 26th to 29th June 2017 in Mumbai Location.