KPMG Global Services Walkin | Accountant Jobs | 12th May 2017
KPMG Global Services Walkin Drive | Accountant Jobs | 12th May 2017. KPMG has released a recruitment notification to fill Accounts Executive, Accountant positions. Candidates who had completed B.Com, M.Com they can attend KPMG Global Services Walkins in Bangalore on 12th May 2017. Aspirants who are interested to get placed in Accounting, Finance Sector it is an excellent opportunity for the job hunters. The detailed information about KPMG Global Services Careers 2017 is given in the below section.
For further details about this KPMG Global Services Walkin Recruitment aspirants can read the entire post. As the last Date is fast approaching for KPMG Global Services Company, candidates can start their preparation by checking out KPMG Test patterns and KPMG Previous Papers which will be very useful for the Applicants. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at the below mentioned venue.
KPMG GLOBAL SERVICES WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||KPMG Global Services Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive, Accountant|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Primary Purpose Of The Job
- The primary purpose of the job is to prepare an Error Free Tax Return and submit the same for QC.
- The preparer is expected to be familiar with Client Process. He/she should be an expert in client software like Orion (Document Manager), Atlas (Global Tracking Software) eWP and GoRS (Return preparation software).
- If on a given day the number of returns received for his team is less he will be asked to assist the members of another Team.
- The tax return Preparer is allotted returns based on the day’s inflow of returns and the backlogs
- He will be assigned the returns for the Engagement to which he has been assigned to.
KPMG Global Services Essential Duties
- Follow the Engagement specific Instructions given by KPMG.
- To enter data in Tax software accurately.
- To adhere to client guidelines at all times.
- To update the KLP/Control Log and Issues log with regards to the start and finish time and any other queries.
- To request for missing information through AMs /Project Leads.
- To adhere to time budgets on each return.
- To attend the Training Programs regularly.
- To perform a self-review of the return before submitting it for Quality Check.
- To ensure consistency in work- no repetition of errors.
- To comply with the communication from QA/Project Lead on their error.
KPMG Global Services Other Duties
- Continuous adoption to process improvements.
- Take-up other activities assigned from time to time by the Tax Manager to evaluate process capabilities.
KPMG Global Services Required Abilities
- Ability to work on the process driven environment using computer systems and strictly comply with the recurring process.
- Basic Accounting and Tax Knowledge with the ability to interpret US Tax Laws.
- Quality and time conscious.
- Attention to detail.
- Work in a team environment.
- Good communication skills etc.
KPMG Global Services Required Experience
- Experience in working on computer software programs. Fresher, experience in Tax department with exposure to all facets of Taxation.
- Should be able to interpret Act and understand the relevance of documents.
- Good Communication and Leadership qualities preferred.
How To Apply KPMG Global Services Job Vacancies
Candidates who had completed B.Com, M.Com they can attend KPMG Global Services Walkin Recruitment which will be held in Bangalore on 12th May 2017. Interested aspirants can check the below details and attend at the mentioned venue.
Walkin Date: 12th May 2017
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
RMZ Eco world, Campus 7 KPMG Office 1st floor
Devarabeesanahalli, Outer ring road,
Bangalore – 560037
Contact: Angel, Hardik
Mandatory Credentials To Carry For Any Interview
- 2 Recent Passport Photo
- Bring 2 Latest CV
- Education Certificates
- Original ID Proof
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.