HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017
Download Haryana SSC Tracer Exam Hall Ticket
Details About HSSC Tracer Exam Call Letter 2017 | hssc.gov.in
|Name Of The Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Shortly Known As||HSSC|
|Name Of The Exam||Tracer (Irrigation and Water Resources Department)|
|Date Of The Exam||21st May 2017|
|Availability Of Admit Card||From May 15th Onwards|
HSSC Tracer Exam Pattern Along With Syllabus
- The question paper consists of 100 questions.
- Total Marks will be 200 marks.
- Written examinations marks will be 160 Marks.
- Examination timing will be 75 minutes.
- There will be 80 marks.
- Each question carries 2 Marks.
- There is no negative Mark for each wrong answer.
- Experience marks will be 16 Marks.
- Viva Voce will be of 25 marks.
Important Dates For HSSC Tracer Exam Admit Card 2017
|Exam Date||21st May 2017|
|Admit Card Availability Date||15th May 2017|
HSSC Tracer Exam Centers
- Written Test
Details Appeared On The Admit Card
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of HSSC hssc.gov.in
- The home page will be displayed.
- Search for the Admit Card category.
- Find the HSSC Tracer Admit Card 2017 link.
- A form will have appeared on the screen.
- Fill the required details that are registration number or date of birth.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Haryana SSC Tracer Exam Hall Ticket will be open.
- Download it
- Take the Print out for further use.