EMERSON OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
Emerson Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with embedded hardware development experience up to 2 years.
- Should understand Hardware Electronics design concepts and skills for
- Active and Passive electronic component selection
- Analog Signal Conditioner testing
- Mixed signal design consideration and testing
- Buck Regulator
- 8/16/32 bit microcontroller based digital design testing
- Switch Mode Power Supply Circuit debugging
- Flyback Regulator
- Must have an eye for details.
- Should be willing to take additional responsibilities during the execution based on the business need.
- A willingness to learn is critical.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working, good communication skills are desirable.
Emerson Job Responsibilities
- Interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements.
- Prepare detail design documents, Schematic, Simulations, Bill Of Material, Test Plan & Test Reports & get these documents reviewed by Lead or Tech Leads.
- Capture and draft hardware requirement for the projects.
- Adherence to CMMI, ISO quality process.
- Work on selected embedded hardware design projects as a member of various Engineering & Design and /or Testing teams, in collaboration with senior and lead engineers.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work independently.
Emerson Company Profile
How To Apply For Emerson Jobs
- Carry 1 Hard Copy of Latest Resume
- Recent Passport Photo
- Valid ID Proof
- Educational Certificates (Xerox)