Datamatics Walkin Recruitment in Mumbai | On 16th, 17th October 2017
Datamatics Walkin Recruitment in Mumbai | On 16th, 17th October 2017. Datamatics has released a recruitment notification to fill vacant positions on Trainee role. Candidates who had completed graduation they can attend Datamatics Walkin on 16th, 17th October 2017. Aspirants who are interested to get placed in BPO Sector it is an excellent opportunity for those job hunters. The detailed information about Datamatics Careers is given in the below section.
You Can Also Check: Datamatics Interview Questions
DATAMATICS WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Datamatics Global Services Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Datamatics Job Description
- Experience: Fresher.
- Education: BSc-IT, BCA, BCS.
- Job Location: Andheri, Mumbai.
Datamatics Required Skills
- Will be working on Website, Web Application management & Content management of Web Pages on platform like HTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP and ASP.net.
- Will be communicating with onsite client interaction, stakeholder management, consulting technical issues, handling meetings etc.
- Will be working on MSSQL Server.
- Handling requests like creating database, executing sql scripting, sending database dumps/backups.
- Will be working on troubleshooting & resolving issue related to IIS Server.
- Update, upgrade and remove contents based on the request from the clients which is through emails.
Datamatics Education qualification
Any Graduates, Under Graduates, Diploma holders, Candidate without arrears can apply.
Note: Male candidates would be preferred.
Shift Timing: 12.30 pm – 9.30 pm or 11.30 am – 8.30 pm.
Datamatics Company Profile
How To Apply For Datamatics Job Vacancies
Datamatics Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 16th, 17th October 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Recruiter Name: HR
- Recent Passport Photo
- Bring Latest CV
- Education Certificates Photocopies
- Valid ID Proof
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.