Catastrophe Modeling Analyst Jobs | 5th May 2017 | AIG Analytics Walkin Recruitment
Catastrophe Modeling Analyst Jobs | 5th May 2017 | AIG Analytics Walkin Recruitment. AIG Analytics Recruitment for Graduate, B.Sc, B.Com, MCA, M.Sc, MBA, M.Com candidates for Insurance Analyst. Contenders who had wish to attend AIG Analytics Walkin in Bangalore they have to read the entire page, because we have updated each and every point regarding AIG Analytics Walkin such as Qualification Details, Walkin Date, Time and Venue.
So aspirants have to practice hard along with AIG Analytics Interview Questions and can also check AIG Test Pattern for better Result. Interested aspirants can attend directly at the below mentioned venue. As the competition for the jobs has increased immensely candidates have to focus and prepare hard to crack the AIG Careers 2017.
AIG WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||AIG Analytics & Services Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Com, MCA, M.Sc, MBA, M.Com|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Insurance Analyst|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
AIG Analytics Job Description
The role will perform Insurance account modeling processes within the Analytics Group of the CoE and will report into a Cat Account Team Leader.
AIG Analytics Key Responsibilities
- Providing insurance account data entry, enhancement, coding and modeling support to underwriting and regional catastrophe teams globally.
- Processing submission data files within stipulated time frames by entering them into account modeling systems, translating and coding to model recognizable format(s), and assessing and correcting location addresses and geocoding using Google.
- Perform desktop reviews.
- Wind Zone determination/verification.
- Flood Zone determination/verification.
- Location Determination (grouping of site assets).
- Valuation Check (Insurance to Value determination).
- Geo Code verification & Google Earth aerial imagery.
- EQ Zone determination/verification.
- Modeling one or more different policy structures per account, and multiple options as requested by the underwriter.
- Documenting assumptions and updating data and model dictionaries.
- Flood Loss Estimates for exposed locations using proprietary tools.
- Modeling accounts to estimate catastrophe losses from all perils using multiple catastrophe models.
- Providing catastrophe modeling results to support the pricing and underwriting process.
AIG Analytics Technical Skills and Competencies
- Individual with a bachelor degree in engineering, preferably within one of the following disciplines (Chemical, Electrical, Civil or Mechanical), who is proficient with MS Office and internet based research.
- Prior experience in insurance data management and account modeling will be a big plus but is not required.
- Knowledge of insurance is desirable, but not essential.
- Must demonstrate oral and written communication skills along with analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Candidate must be organized, self motivated and willing to learn more about the basics of commercial and/or energy insurance, underwriting processes, insurance coverage terms and conditions, and catastrophe modeling for underwriting.
How To Apply For The AIG Analytics Job Openings
Aspirants who are interested in attending AIG Analytics Recruitment 2017 in Bangalore on 5th May 2017 can check the required details and mandatory documents in this post. Interested contenders can attend directly at the below mentioned venue.
Walkin Date: 5th May 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM
5th Floor, Crescent 4Prestige Shantiniketan Whitefield560 048,
Mandatory Credentials To Carry For Any Interview
- Carry Latest Resume
- 1 Passport Photo
- Education Documents
- Valid ID Proof
All India Jobs is a place where you can get all job updates in single page throughout the country. For more job notifications candidates can check our site frequently and bookmark this page for further reference.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.