Accenture Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | For BE, B.Tech Freshers | Across India
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | For BE, B.Tech Freshers | Across India. Candidates who are interested in applying Accenture Careers 2017 have to check the entire post because we have updated the precise information for the job seekers. This will be a good opportunity for those people who want to get a job in Accenture Company. Accenture has mentioned that contenders should be an Indian Citizen or Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Also check: Accenture Placement Papers
Candidates who had completed BE, B.Tech with minimum 60% aggregate are eligible to apply for Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2017 through below provided online registration link. Job hunters who are going to appear for Accenture written exam must have to prepare well in order to crack the exam. So to make it simple for you, we have provided Accenture placement papers and Accenture test pattern and syllabus in our website.
Contenders should have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment. It is not an easy matter to crack the Accenture test. So aspirants can download the suitable links which are provided in this page and practice hard to get selected in the Accenture Selection Process.
ACCENTURE OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2017 DETAILS
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Associate IT Operations (Level 12)|
|Salary||INR 3,15,000 PA|
|Event Date||22nd July 2017|
|Last Date To Apply||20th July 2017|
Accenture Role Description
IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
Accenture Eligibility Criteria
- Degree: BE, B.Tech (All Streams) from 2016 or 2017 batch (full time course only).
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree (Irrespective of the region).
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Gap year: A Maximum of 1 year gap in education.
- Good pH score.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Accenture Required Skills
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute, Workplace, Security Network.
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24×7.
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting.
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents, issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
Accenture Company Profile
Accenture PLC is a global management consulting and professional services company that provide strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009. In 2016, the company reported net revenues of $32.9 billion, with more than 394,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries. In 2015, the company had about 130,000 employees in India, about 48,000 in the US, and about 50,000 in the Philippines. Accenture’s current clients include 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
- Fixed component: Rs 290,323.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB) earning potential: 8.5%
- Annual Total earning potential: Rs 315,000.
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Though this is not a BPO job, but you are expected to work in a 24×7 environment.
How To Apply For Accenture Job Vacancies
Candidates who are interested in applying for Accenture Jobs in Across India can check the provided data before going to apply. Interested and eligible contenders can apply for this Associate IT Operations (Level 12) position through online by the direct link.
Mandatory Credentials To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Carry 2 Copies of Your Updated CV
- 1 Recent Passport Photo
- Educational Documents (Xerox copies)
- 1 Valid Id Proof
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.