ACCENTURE OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2017 DETAILS
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Associate IT Operations (Level 12)|
|Salary||INR 3,15,000 PA|
|Event Date||22nd July 2017|
|Last Date To Apply||20th July 2017|
Accenture Role Description
Accenture Eligibility Criteria
- Degree: BE, B.Tech (All Streams) from 2016 or 2017 batch (full time course only).
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree (Irrespective of the region).
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Gap year: A Maximum of 1 year gap in education.
- Good pH score.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Accenture Required Skills
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute, Workplace, Security Network.
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24×7.
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting.
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents, issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
Accenture Company Profile
- Fixed component: Rs 290,323.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB) earning potential: 8.5%
- Annual Total earning potential: Rs 315,000.
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Though this is not a BPO job, but you are expected to work in a 24×7 environment.
How To Apply For Accenture Job Vacancies
Mandatory Credentials To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Carry 2 Copies of Your Updated CV
- 1 Recent Passport Photo
- Educational Documents (Xerox copies)
- 1 Valid Id Proof