2016, 2017 Pass Out Freshers Jobs | Ameex Off Campus Drive 2017 | Chennai. Aspirants who had completed BE, B.Tech in CS, IT, ECE Streams with MBA in 2016 and 2017, only those fresher candidates are eligible to apply for Ameex Off Campus Drive. Applicants should have above 60% aggregate in SSC, HSC, Equivalent, UG & PG.
Ameex is conducting off campus drive for BE, B.Tech, MBA fresher graduate for the position of Associate Business Analyst. Candidates who had the wish to apply for these vacancies can check the information about Ameex Off Campus Drive 2017 which is provided in the below section and apply for the Associate Business Analyst Job openings in Chennai through online mode by the following link.
The selection process is based on the performance of the candidates, so contenders have to practice Ameex Model Papers and Ameex Test Patterns for to crack the Ameex Recruitment 2017. To know more details about IT Jobs candidates can visit All India Jobs regularly.
AMEEX OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2017 DETAILS
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MBA|
|Job Role||Associate Business Analyst|
|Salary||INR 4 Lakhs per annum|
Ameex Job Description
- Designation: Associate Business Analyst
- Disciplines looking for BE. or B.Tech. in CS, IT, ECE Streams with MBA (any specialization) 2016 & 2017 pass outs only.
- Eligibility: 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC, Equivalent, UG & PG.
- Place of Posting: Chennai
- No Standing Arrears.
- Compensation: INR 4 Lakhs per annum.
- Associate Business Analyst at Ameex Technologies would be actively involved in strategizing appropriate Content Management Systems (CMS) implementation for the client, gathering Business requirements, preparing the Functional Specification documents, project management and serve as a Content Management Systems (CMS) advisor to the Client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical and management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application, workflow and operational requirements.
- Assist in the requirements gathering and document new business solutions.
- Maintain and update existing business processes based on new client requests.
- Participate in client calls and on-site meetings.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems.
- Work independently and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make suitable recommendations.
- Communicate key insights and findings to respective stakeholders.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the client.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; from project team; establish the project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommend actions.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Own and develop the relationship with partners; work with them to optimize and enhance the relationship.
Ameex Recruitment Process
- Business Case Study & Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
Ameex Selection Process
- Day1: May 20, 2017 (Saturday): Case study analysis & Group Discussion.
- Starts at 9 a.m. Candidates are requested to verify their hall ticket for test timings).
- Face to Face interview dates will be announced later.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will receive the call letters (Registration Mandatory).
- Please do not apply if you have been interviewed by us in the past 6 months.
- Candidates without the call letters will not be entertained.
- The candidates are necessarily required to bring their Hall Tickets with a photographic identification for the Drive.
How To Apply For Ameex Job Vacancies
Interested aspirants can apply for the Ameex Off Campus Drive 2017 which is going to be held in Chennai. Qualified and eligible candidates can apply for Associate Business Analyst position through online by the following link.
- Updated Resume
- Original Govt ID
- Carry Recent Passport Photos
- All Educational Documents