UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017
The Union Public Service Commission has declared the official notification to recruit 710 employees for the post of Combined Medical Services. Candidates who want to secure the UPSC CMS Jobs can apply for the vacancies on or before the closing date. Aspirants who are searching for a job in Government Sector, this is an excellent opportunity for the candidates.
The Union Public Service Commission is going to recruit all interested and eligible aspirants to fill the vacancies for Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer posts under MBBS basis. The Union Public Service Commission is conducting the Combined Medical Services Exam on 13th August 2017. All Interested and eligible candidates need to apply on or before 19th May 2017. Before applying for the UPSC CMS Recruitment contenders should check whether they are eligible or not.
The application form will be provided through online mode only and candidates can also apply UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 through this page. Check the below details to know about Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Exam Date and Selection Process. For further information, candidates can check official notification and for other recruitments, aspirants can go through our website www.allindiajobs.in for more accurate information.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||710 posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||26th April 2017|
|Last Date||19th May 2017|
|Exam Date||13th August 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Salary Information|
UPSC CMS Vacancies Details 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer
|2||Assistant Medical Officer – Indian
Ordinance Factories Health Services
|3||Junior Scale Posts – Central Health Services||216|
|4||General Duty Medical Officer – New Delhi
|5||General Duty Medical Group II – East, North,
South Delhi Municipal Corporation
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2017
|Paper||Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General Ability, Paediatrics, General Medicine||120||250||2 Hrs|
|Paper II||Surgery, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Preventive and Social Medicine||120||250||2 Hrs|
UPSC CMS Exam Recruitment 2017 Details
Educational Qualification for UPSC CMS Exam 2017
- Candidates should have completed M.B.B.S.
- For more details regarding academic qualification, candidates can refer UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017.
UPSC Age Limit for CMS Vacancies – 32 Years.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- The Nepal, Bhutan citizens are also eligible for CMS exam 2017.
UPSC CMS Application fee
- General Students should pay an application fee of Rs.200/-
- Fee Exemption for Female, SC, ST, PH candidates.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure for 710 Asst Medical Officer Jobs
- Computer Based Examination.
- Personality Test.
UPSC CMS Important Dates
- Date of Notification Release – 26th April 2017.
- Starting Date for Online application – 26th April 2017.
- Last Date for Online Application – 19th May 2017.
- CMS Exam Date – 13th August 2017.
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Vacancies
- Visit official portal upsc.gov.in
- Then download the official UPSC Notification.
- Read the UPSC Combined Medical Services notification.
- After that download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Click on Submit button and take the hard copy for further reference.