NIIT Walkin Drive in Delhi | Sales Executive Jobs | 6th November 2017. NIIT Walkin Recruitment for graduate students as Sales Executive, Officer role. This is the great opportunity for the candidates who want to settle in a Private Sector. Aspirants who want to get the latest information about NIIT Recruitment drives must check this page. We provide each and every update of NIIT, such as Job openings in Delhi for freshers and experienced professionals, NIIT MNC online test patterns and placement papers.
NIIT WALKIN DETAILS
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Job Role||Sales Executive, Officer|
|Salary||INR 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||Education, Teaching, Training|
NIIT is hiring the graduates with good communication skills. Candidates have the ability to face the targets. Aspirants have to provide the regular update and feedback, daily reporting and DSR. If contenders are interested to work in this organization get hurry to fill up 12 vacancies and enhance the better career.
Also Check: NIIT Interview Questions
Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for Latest Walkins in Delhi and for further details, you can visit the official website. So candidates who are preparing to attend for NIIT walkin drive can refer sample NIIT Placement Papers which may help you for getting the good score in the test. Interested and eligible candidates can attend for interviews on given dates. Keep visiting
Freshers Jobs for more information.
NIIT Role & Responsibilities
- The DME would work as feet on the street for the promotion of programs which comes with assured placement in leading Financial Institutions.
- The primary objective of the DME would be to generate the required amount of walk-in of job seeking eligible candidates on the outreach activity, counsel them, complete the documentation, collect payments and make them reach the training venue.
- To conduct various BTL activities at the drive to generate a database of job seeking candidates.
- The DME would be involved in outreach travel, local visits, outdoor promotional activities like participating in events, employment exchange, local development institutes going to market for data collection, visiting NGOs, local panchayat, rural villages.
- To adhere to the process and discipline of IFBI and partner organization.
- The job involves extensive traveling every week of the month to tier 2 and 3 towns for sourcing and mobilization.
- Ensure monthly targets are met.
- To provide the regular update and feedback, daily reporting and DSR.
NIIT Job Description
- Opening for (Role): DME
- Department: Sales
- Min – Max CTC: 3-4 LPA
- Number of Vacancies: 12
- Experience: 0-5 Years
- Location: Delhi/NCR.
NIIT Company Profile
How To Apply For NIIT Job Vacancies
Aspirants can attend for the walkin drive for NIIT Recruitment 2017 which is held in Delhi NCR on 6th November 2017. Candidates are suggested that to check the given below mentioned address and carry the required documents. So candidates can also check the official website for further details.
NIIT Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 6th November 2017
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM – 3.00 PM
No. 85, Institutional Area,
Sector 32, Gurgaon – 122001.
Contact Person: Himanshi
- Recent Passport Photo
- Govt ID Proof Photocopy
- Updated Resume
- All Educational Certificates
We hope that above provided information on NIIT Recruitment is helpful for your job search. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off-campus drives, walkin interviews, referral and many more.