TCS Walkin Drive | Life Science Domain Jobs in Mumbai | 3rd June 2017
Aspirants should have fluency in English language and candidate beyond the boundary lines will not be considered. Contenders who are going to appear for TCS walkin they need to check the overall post. In this article, we have uploaded the latest job openings in Mumbai along with TCS Previous Papers.
Interested people must check TCS Placement Papers before going to attend for the walkin. Along with this Candidates are advised to check TCS Test Pattern so they can prepare confidently and can easily crack the Recruitment of TCS Recruitment 2017. To know more details about TCS Careers candidates can frequently check All India Jobs for accurate information.
TCS WALKIN DETAILS
|Job Role||Life Science Domain|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
TCS Job Description
- Domain Life Science
- TCS Life Sciences Solutions and Services help Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Devices and Diagnostics companies to accelerate drug discovery, advance clinical trial efficiencies, accentuate manufacturing productivity and amplify sales and marketing effectiveness.
- Job Location: Thane (Mumbai)
- Transport Boundaries for Thane
- Central: Char Rasta Dombivali (E) Excluding Ramnagar, Ayre gaon, Pendse Nagar, Saraswat Colony, Tilak Nagar
- Western: Bhyander (W) Exculding Utten & Gorai area.
- Harbour: Kharghar (Till Sector 7).
- Town: Colaba
- Candidate beyond the boundary lines will not be considered.
TCS Mandatory Requirement
- DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume.
- Step 1: Go to link – https://www.careers.tcs.com.
- Step 2: Select ‘India’ geography & next click on ‘Entry level hiring’ link.
- Step 3: Choose BPS to apply.
- Step 4: Go to ‘Register here (For New candidate)’ link then please select area as off campus applicants and fill the details.
- Step 5: Fill in the details.
- Step 6: You will get the DT number to your personal e-mail ID.
- Step 7: Mention your DT number on your resume along with your referral name as “Nivedita -HR”.
TCS Eligibility Criteria
- Graduates through Open Universities, Correspondence graduates cannot apply.
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in education.
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
- Reference: It is mandatory to mention “Nivedita – HR” & “DT Number” on your resume.
How To Apply For TCS Job Vacancies
Aspirants can attend for the TCS Recruitment 2017 which is held in Mumbai on 3rd June 2017. So candidates who are interested they can directly attend at the below mentioned venue on walkin dates.
Walkin Date: 3rd June 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Tata Consultancy Services, Gate No 4, Plant no 12,
Godrej & Boyce complex, L.B.S. Marg,
Vikhroli – W, Mumbai.
Contact Person: Vishakha
- Bring updated Resume
- Original Identity Proof
- All Educational Certificates
- 2 Passport Photos
This page will give clear information about TCS Walkins in Mumbai. Interested aspirants can attend for TCS Recruitment 2017 on 3rd June. We hope this job is useful for your search. For further updates candidates can visit All India Jobs for regular Job Updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.